Page 444 of 807 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494544 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 8062

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

RIP Officer Chesna.

Burn in hell, Lopes.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Pima Deputy dragged on traffic stop, goes on to be shot by suspect, returns fire and kills dirtbag.

https://tucson.com/news/local/man-ki...b30da13c0.html
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Suspects take Houston man’s wife hostage, husband shoots one suspect in the head and the other flees.

https://www.khou.com/mobile/article/...oint/575024500

Site Supporter
    Epic fail all around... At least the GG's are unharmed.

Man found in stranger's bed with pants down, hatchet in hand

The fail magnitude cannot be captured without copying the whole article... The headline is just the funny part.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post

The fail magnitude cannot be captured without copying the whole article... The headline is just the funny part.
    Heads I'll call 911, tails I'll pistol-whip the deviant. Damn. Flip it again Marge.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post

Maybe it was a Taurus or a Hi-Point and the only sure solution was to pistol-whip the guy. The shot that was fired was just a one-off...

Oh who am I kidding those people are likely borderline mentally incompetent.

Site Supporter
    "I’m wondering if the suspect is from Brazil or Capo Verde."

I am told there are some multi generational Portuguese families in the NE. Ergo perhaps not from anywhere.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    "I’m wondering if the suspect is from Brazil or Capo Verde."

I am told there are some multi generational Portuguese families in the NE. Ergo perhaps not from anywhere.
    Everyone is from somewhere.

The high concentration of Portuguese speakers is exactly why there are also so many Brazilians and Capo Verdeans in MA and RI. They still get Portuguese immigrants too. I had one who raped a girl in the bathroom of a RI Dunkin Doughnuts at knifepoint, served a prison sentence, was deported to Portugal and returned illegally via Mexico. He was living under an alias in CA where he was a suspect in another rape when I found him.

Katy (TX) man says shooting driver next to him was self-defense, Sheriff reports

Jul 20, 2018 - Nicholas Dagostino, 29, is charged with aggravated assault in connection with the shooting of a woman driving along a road in Katy, Texas. Dagostino says it was self-defense, and that he’s shot at other drivers before.
    https://www.star-telegram.com/news/s...215240610.html

Backstory (as I understand it):

A couple in their 20s (F:24, M:28) park their car in a designated handicapped parking space and boyfriend goes into convenience store. Middle-aged (47) male approaches girlfriend and gives her a piece of his mind, but does not physically threaten her. Boyfriend exits convenience store and blindsides busybody by violently pushing him to the pavement. Busybody deploys handgun from the ground. Random bystander runs away. Boyfriend begins slowly retreating. Busybody fires one shot, fatally wounding boyfriend who retreats to the inside of the convenience store.

User Tag List