Page 750 of 807 FirstFirst ... 250650700740748749750751752760800 ... LastLast
Results 7,491 to 7,500 of 8063

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Maybe not a shooting.... yet

Good thing we have control of the border, both ways...

Texas man bragged about stealing money from cartel. Now he’s missing, officials say
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    Even if the guy lived, somehow he doesn't strike me as someone who would find a cure for cancer.
    If they were still giving out Darwin Awards, he would have been a contender.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Answers the door and exits pointing a gun at police officers that had identified themselves.

Why go outside if you think someone is breaking in? That macho crap got him killed.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    New Mexico police show up to the wrong address and shoot & kill the armed homeowner as he answers the door https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bodycam...wrong-address/

Site Supporter
    On the kid shot by the old idiot when picking up his little brothers - the gun was a Smith and Wesson 1888 32 cal revolver. Geez. He's arrested - good. The go fund me for the kid is up to $3 million.

Gun was probably loaded once and put in the underwear drawer decades ago. Could be wrong, just guess on my part.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    On the kid shot by the old idiot when picking up his little brothers - the gun was a Smith and Wesson 1888 32 cal revolver. Geez. He's arrested - good. The go fund me for the kid is up to $3 million.

Gun was probably loaded once and put in the underwear drawer decades ago. Could be wrong, just guess on my part.
    At least it wasn't an assault weapon. We won't have to deal with those here very soon.

Shootings continue like they always did.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    New Mexico police show up to the wrong address and shoot & kill the armed homeowner as he answers the door https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bodycam...wrong-address/

That should be worth 3-4 million in a wrongful death lawsuit.

That happened here except the woman was unarmed and in her living room, not at the door. I think 1.5 million was paid out by the county. That was 20 years ago or longer.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post

That happened here except the woman was unarmed and in her living room, not at the door. I think 1.5 million was paid out by the county. That was 20 years ago or longer.
    Is NM a comparative negligence state, or contributory?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post

Regardless they will pay it out just to avoid going to court.

One thing is sure though, he won’t spend any of it.

Site Supporter
    https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2023...fter-practice/

Texas cheerleaders shot after mistakenly opening door of wrong car in H-E-B parking lot after practice
    Payton Washington sustained serious injuries, another teen was grazed by a bullet

ELGIN, Texas – Two members of an elite Houston-area cheerleading team were shot overnight after one of them mistakenly opened the door to a wrong vehicle in an H-E-B parking lot after practice, police in Elgin said.

The teens cheer with Woodlands Elite Cheer Company and had finished a practice session in preparation for an upcoming competition.

According to Houston’s KPRC, the four girls are from the Austin area. They met up and parked their cars in an H-E-B parking lot in Elgin, in Bastrop County, to carpool to practice in the Woodlands.

Upon returning to the lot at about 12:15 a.m. Tuesday, one of the girls opened the door of a car that she thought was hers and saw a man sitting on the passenger side. When she realized it was not the right car, she ran back to the car with the girls, KPRC reported.

“I see the guy get out of the passenger door. And I rolled my window down, and I was trying to apologize to him… and my window was halfway down, and he just threw his hands up and he pulled out a gun, and then he just started shooting at all of us,” Heather Roth said during a prayer vigil Tuesday night that was broadcast on Instagram Live.
    Roth was grazed by a bullet, but her teammate — Payton Washington — sustained serious injuries.

Washington was taken by helicopter to a hospital in critical condition, according to KPRC.

Lynne Shearer, owner of Woodland’s Elite Cheer Company, said Washington still has surgeries in front of her and has a long road to recovery.

Shearer called Washington one of the best in the sport of cheerleading.

“She’s won every title there is to win in All-Star Cheerleading. She’s literally a role model for kids in this industry. Throughout the country, everybody knows her,” Shearer told KPRC.

Washington received a scholarship to join Baylor University’s acrobatic and tumbling team in the fall.

Police have arrested Pedro Tello Rodriguez Jr., 25. He is charged with deadly conduct, a third-degree felony. Police said additional charges could be filed.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2023...fter-practice/

Texas cheerleaders shot after mistakenly opening door of wrong car in H-E-B parking lot after practice
    Payton Washington sustained serious injuries, another teen was grazed by a bullet
    Which made 3 senseless shootings of teenagers in a week. The first lad who rang the wrong doorbell. Some kids got shot up for pulling into the wrong driveway then fired upon as they back out and left (in NY state I think), then these cheerleaders. Big tent gun community has too many idiots. IMO.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post

Ouch. https://www.mediaite.com/tv/grandson...hing-fox-news/

"He described his grandfather as a conspiracy theory-believing, avid consumer of right-wing media who was acting upon racism."

"Klint continued to say that his grandfather bought into conspiracy theories like QAnon, and their relationship became strained over the years. He also continued to insist that his grandfather would make racist comments in front of him that he tried to push back upon."
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List