Page 247 of 807 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347747 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 8062

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    I should also add that separate from the above, students can be suspended/expelled/whatever, and employees can still be fired for carrying in school with a CHL.
    I think people overlook this a lot. Even though it's legal, the repercussions if caught are not inconsequential.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

So has anyone else read reports of the shooter quizing victims on if they were christian?

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    So has anyone else read reports of the shooter quizing victims on if they were christian?
    just on fox. looks like tweet from someone either there or had a relative there.

Site Supporter
    Of course, we know that the Columbine christian report was false. So I'd wait till it was truly confirmed. But it could be that this guy heard of it and thought it was true. Lots of these folks worship Columbine and VT.

Oh God, I just watched Obama talk about this. Probably worse than reading the comments in the links above.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Shooting incidents in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by PNW_Tree_Octopus View Post
    Reddit is showing that the asshole posted to 4Chan about it last night.
    THIS is the problem (or a posted indication of such), not guns. People finding violent and distorted ways to find significance. From the these 4chan posts...

It's a whole subculture of gamers, lonely and socially-awkward (by their own admittance) guys who feel like "beta males" in a sea of oppressive and frustrating "alpha males," or "normies" as they say. Basically the bullied and left out are "rising up" (Google "Beta Rising") to attack those who symbolize what disgusts them. Lots of screenshots of these posts from 4chan are out there.
    Last edited by dmmack; 10-02-2015 at 08:06 AM.

Meanwhile, in the Land Downunder:
    Fatal Australia Shooting Revives Lone-Wolf Concerns - WSJ
    SYDNEY—The fatal shooting of a civilian police worker by an Iranian-born youth near Sydney on Friday has revived concerns about potential attacks by lone-wolf operators with minimal links to organized terror groups.

The gunman, a 15-year-old boy of Iraqi-Kurdish descent, was shot and killed by New South Wales special constables moments after he gunned down finance worker Curtis Cheng outside police headquarters in Parramatta, a city about 14 miles from central Sydney.

“We believe his actions were politically motivated and therefore linked to terrorism,” said Andrew Scipione, police commissioner for New South Wales state.
    At least the Aussies aren't afraid to call it when it comes to motivation...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by dmmack View Post
    THIS is the problem (or a posted indication of such), not guns. People finding violent and distorted ways to find significance. From the these 4chan posts...

It's a whole subculture of gamers, lonely and socially-awkward (by their own admittance) guys who feel like "beta males" in a sea of oppressive and frustrating "alpha males," or "normies" as they say. Basically the bullied and left out are "rising up" (Google "Beta Rising") to attack those who symbolize what disgusts them. Lots of screenshots of these posts from 4chan are out there.
    Jealous jerks will be jealous jerks. For every one of these murderous fools, there's thousands of singular homicides and assaults which aren't reported in the media associated with being rejected by a spouse or potential thereof.
    " Women like you more then me , so I'll kill you " is an MO so old its probably engraved on whatever tablets the ancient Babylonian PD used for booking paperwork.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Site Supporter
    http://www.americanhunter.org/articl...irYrQ.facebook

A Wisconsin Hunter on a scouting trip reported being attacked by three wolves. He escaped after shooting one with his carry gun, a Walther 380. DNR officials investigating the incident found a blood trail but no dead wolf.

Craigslist ruse ends with two shot in Mich.

"“This was a Craigslist deal gone bad,” said Battle Creek Police Chief Jim Blocker. “They were some folks from Grand Rapids who were looking for a car and were jumped by three attackers.”

During the attack the son pulled a revolver and fired shots, hitting two of the attackers in the chest, Blocker said."

Multiple opponents, resolved with a revolver.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...mich/73494956/

User Tag List