Page 462 of 803 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472512562 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 8026

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/ci...outhwest-side/

Licensed gunowner praised for joining cops in shootout with suspect near I-55
    Awesome to see.

Hopefully the CCer doesn’t get sued like what happened in Florida.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Licensed gunowner praised for joining cops in shootout with suspect near I-55
    ...the man at the wheel got out and began firing an automatic weapon...
    Really an automatic weapon, or a fully semi-automatic weapon with a shoulder thing that goes up?
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    Really an automatic weapon, or a fully semi-automatic weapon with a shoulder thing that goes up?
    No - Glock 9mm with an “extendo.”

Site Supporter
    https://ktxs.com/news/local/caught-o...bor-over-trash

Caught on camera: Abilene father, son kill neighbor over trash

ABILENE, Texas — The murder of an Abilene man was caught on camera.

Aaron Howard was shot and killed Sept. 1 in the alley behind his home on Don Juan Street. His two neighbors, Johnnie and Michael Miller, have been charged with the murder.
    Howard's fiancee, Kara Box, shot the deadly dispute on her cell phone and released it to KTXS.

"People deserve to know what actually happened and you know they deserve to know John and Michael Miller are murderers," Box said.
    The video shows the heated exchange between Howard and his two neighbors.
    All three of the men were heard making threats until eventually, John Miller pulls the trigger on his pistol, shooting Howard.
    Then, Michael Miller shoots Howard with his shotgun.

You can see that I stepped in between them and I said, 'you're not going to shoot my husband' then he fired passed my head," Box said.
    Last edited by HCM; 09-20-2018 at 02:54 AM.

Site Supporter
    About as bad as it gets without someone dead. Thankfully.

Father Shot 2 Officers Who Mistakenly Served Warrant at His Home

A confidential informant told police a drug dealer lived there, but the resident was actually a father who didn't know officers were trying to get in his home, Prince George's County Police Chief Hank Stawinski said during a news conference Thursday.

"A law-abiding, hard-working citizen and his daughter were home at the point where we began to execute that search warrant," Stawinski said.

Stawinski said the man acted to protect his daughter and himself from what he believed to be a home invasion. "Our officers had worked to corroborate the information from that confidential informant, however, we did not draw the right conclusion," he said.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Suspect killed during significant gun battle involving Miami Dade PD, Miami PD, and FBI.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...493909341.html

Several hundred rounds supposedly fired. No friendly injuries. The videos are impressive.

https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news...218918365.html

Monumental failure of the legal system in this.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Suspect killed during significant gun battle involving Miami Dade PD, Miami PD, and FBI.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...493909341.html

Several hundred rounds supposedly fired. No friendly injuries. The videos are impressive.
    Glad the POS is dead and no good guys got injured.

Let me make sure I understand this. The guy was let out on probation after carjacking and assaulting a police officer and then did the home invasion and shot it out with the feds.

Why on God’s green earth are violent criminals eligible for probation???

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post

Let me make sure I understand this. The guy was let out on probation after carjacking and assaulting a police officer and then did the home invasion and shot it out with the feds.

Because liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post

Because only law abiding citizens and LEOs are held responsible for their actions.

Criminals are simply a manifestation of a corrupt society and should be pampered and feted while restitution is made to them for having to put up with the inconsiderate demands placed upon them by the privileged, the poor dears.

/s
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

User Tag List