Page 700 of 806 FirstFirst ... 200600650690698699700701702710750800 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,000 of 8059

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    'If a n***a want smoke I'm at my crib in 5 mins': Florida rapper Rollie Bands dares his haters on Instagram to confront him and is SHOT DEAD outside his Tampa apartment five minutes later.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...front-him.html
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes…

Site Supporter
    First of a group of armed robbers with long guns shot by 80 year old store owner with a shotgun in Norco, CA.

While the shotgun round did stop the robbery and cause the robbers to flee, once again shot placement matters, even with shotguns.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    First of a group of armed robbers with long guns shot by 80 year old store owner with a shotgun in Norco, CA.

While the shotgun round did stop the robbery and cause the robbers to flee, once again shot placement matters, even with shotguns.
    GG also yelled freeze before he shot and is lucky the robber was trying to decide if he wanted to fight. There was quite the awkward 2 second pause there.

ETA: I also just noticed the dealer tag on the car. I bet they bought it that morning, just for the robbery.
    Last edited by Caballoflaco; 08-01-2022 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    GG also yelled freeze before he shot and is lucky the robber was trying to decide if he wanted to fight. There was quite the awkward 2 second pause there.

ETA: I also just noticed the dealer tag on the car. I bet they bought it that morning, just for the robbery.
    Dealer tags are not a thing in CA since we got temporary paper plates about 18 months ago. It wasn't done to stop crime, it was voted in because of too many lost bridge tolls. Dealer paper plates were an automatic stop the last few months of my career.

Site Supporter

The vehicle was stolen.

Why would someone buy a vehicle for a robbery? That is regular people thinking not crook thinking.

Site Supporter
    The vehicle was stolen.

Why would someone buy a vehicle for a robbery? That is regular people thinking not crook thinking.
    I should have added the sarcasm emoji. I was only meaning to point out that these upstanding citizens had already been involved in a car theft before the armed robbery.

Site Supporter
    I should have added the sarcasm emoji. I was only meaning to point out that these upstanding citizens had already been involved in a car theft before the armed robbery.
    CA only recently went to temp tags but here in TX that is a red flag by itself. Counterfeit temp tags are quite common here.

I find it interesting that the bad guy is using very good form with the rifle. Any background on him to show where he may have learned that?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I find it interesting that the bad guy is using very good form with the rifle. Any background on him to show where he may have learned that?
    Nope. But you’d be surprised what you can find on YT.

User Tag List