Page 609 of 806 FirstFirst ... 109509559599607608609610611619659709 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 8058

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Amp View Post
    BURKE COUNTY, N.C. — Police said a man shot his grandson during a home invasion Thursday morning in Burke County.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/ma...B3PZ5RAED3PIU/
    Certainly not unheard of. I went to high school with an individual who subsequently became addicted to drugs and was shot and killed by his father during a home invasion.

Site Supporter
    BURKE COUNTY, N.C. — Police said a man shot his grandson during a home invasion Thursday morning in Burke County.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/ma...B3PZ5RAED3PIU/
    Whoa. I was assuming it was going to be a “failure to pid” tragedy or bad marksmanship. But no, it was an asshole grandson who probably got what he deserved.

Grandson was behind on rent so he decides to rob grandpa.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Certainly not unheard of. I went to high school with an individual who subsequently became addicted to drugs and was shot and killed by his father during a home invasion.
    The lady who used to be my grandma's caretaker had a junkie arsehole grandson that lived with her, and used to steal & sell off her stuff on a regular basis. Super sad.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Grandson was behind on rent so he decides to rob grandpa.
    I feel bad for grandpa, but then again, any scumbag who would rob relatives deserves what they get.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I avoided all this by not having kids. The dog can have what she wants. She's earned it.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    ^^^And probably better behaved.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    ^^^And probably better behaved.
    Than me, definitely. Than my wife...she may read this thread after I'm dead.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    We had two incidences on the same day back in March. Both were ruled self defense. There’s a link to the second one in the posted article

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2...es-1-dead.html
    An afternoon shooting in Leeds left one man dead.

Chief Jim Atkinson said the shooting happened about 1:50 p.m. inside a home on Railroad Avenue. A father and son got into a physical altercation, the chief said, and the father shot the adult son multiple times.

He said the shooting appears to be a case of self-defense, but the investigation is ongoing.

It was the second shooting in Jefferson County Tuesday between a father and adult son. About two hours earlier, Jefferson County sheriff’s deputies responded Fields lane in the northwest part of the county. The wounded man was airlifted to UAB Hospital in Birmingham.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/mul...ng-2021-04-16/

Why is it that things seem to had been quiet for a year or so, and now it is one after another after another?
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

User Tag List