Page 369 of 807 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379419469 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 8062

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/29650818/h...ght-to-privacy

This some Deja vu Matrix Inception shit going on?

ETA:
    http://www.copblock.org/146434/judge...ot-down-drone/

CASE DISMISSED. back in november 2015.
    Last edited by hufnagel; 04-25-2017 at 05:20 PM.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Delaware State Trooper Shot and Killed

Barricaded subject. Shots fired at responding officers.

RIP, Trooper.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

RIP, Trooper.
    A friend responded to that.

Trooper was assassinated, executed.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Federal court allows suit against DEA officer who shot Manchester (NH) grandmother

Government agents raided Lillian Alonzo’s apartment at 110 Beach St., Apt. 3, in Manchester on Aug. 27, 2014. Drug Enforcement Administration Agent Michael Connolly was kicking in the door when his gun went off and Alonzo — otherwise known as Lillian Nunez — was shot. In his ruling, U.S. District Court Judge Joseph DiClerico Jr. said Alonzo’s suit can maintain that Connolly should have been just as careful as a private individual — not a law enforcement agent — when he fired his weapon upon losing his balance while executing a search warrant. “Private individuals, when using guns, have a specific duty to use reasonable care to avoid injury to people, and a higher degree of care is required when the risk of an accident is considerable,” DiClerico wrote.
    http://www.unionleader.com/courts/fe...other-20170426

Brunswick (ME) man charged following altercation with gun

Jacob R. Bastarache, 27, was charged with criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon and aggravated reckless conduct following the incident outside Aki Japanese Cuisine on Maine Street. Police heard a disturbance outside the restaurant and found Bastarache in an altercation with five or six men. As police were detaining him, an officer allegedly saw a .40-caliber handgun in his front pocket. Witnesses told police that during the altercation, Bastarache “pulled out the firearm, chambered a round and said he was going to shoot them,” Brunswick Police Cmdr. Tom Garrepy said. He was arrested without incident and taken to Cumberland County Jail. Following a court appearance Monday morning, he remained in jail on $5,000 cash bail.
    http://bangordailynews.com/2017/04/2...tion-with-gun/

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

RIP, Trooper.
    Did they get the shooter?

Saw it on news last night, but not a lot of info on what the cause of the shooting was; aside from crazy.

from: http://fox2now.com/2017/04/24/two-sh...in-south-city/

"According to St. Louis police, a man walked up to a store clerk who was outside on a smoke break and announced a robbery. The 35-year-old clerk had a gun and exchanged gunfire with the suspect. The clerk was wounded in the leg. The suspect sustained gunshot wounds to his chest, arm, and thigh.

Both were rushed to the hospital. The robbery suspect was pronounced dead at the hospital. The clerk was being treated for her wounds and was listed as stable."

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Did they get the shooter?

Saw it on news last night, but not a lot of info on what the cause of the shooting was; aside from crazy.
    Yes. Shooter was got. Replace the word "crazy" which carries the connotation of reduced culpability and insert the word "evil". The murderer barricaded in his residence about 12 miles from the scene of the murder. He engaged police on several occasions with a rifle. The incident was resolved ballistically when the murderer exposed himself to once again engage police. This time it was a PSP Rook that was approaching breach the front of the residence. Cover officers then engaged the murderer decisively. There are obviously a ton more details but I am not sure what has been made public.

R.I.P. Cpl Ballard.
    Last edited by Jason M; 04-28-2017 at 06:52 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
    Yes. Shooter was got. Replace the word "crazy" which carries the connotation of reduced culpability and insert the word "evil". The murderer barricaded in his residence about 12 miles from the scene of the murder. He engaged police on several occasions with a rifle. The incident was resolved ballistically when the murderer exposed himself to once again engage police. This time it was a PSP Rook that was approaching breach the front of the residence. Cover officers then engaged the murderer decisively. There are obviously a ton more details but I am not sure what has been made public.

R.I.P. Cpl Ballard.
    Name:  IMG_1233.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  30.5 KB

The Rook in question.

Wow. I assume the impacts on the "glass" were from this incident, and that hopefully nothing made it through. That must be some tough stuff!

Thanks for the photo. I never heard of a Rook before.

R.I.P. Cpl. Ballard.
    Last edited by uechibear; 04-28-2017 at 09:56 AM.
    Semper Fi, Marines!

AWDCorvette.com - Corvettes and especially the new 2024 all-wheel drive ERay!
    youtube.com/@AWDCorvetteERay

User Tag List