Page 604 of 805 FirstFirst ... 104504554594602603604605606614654704 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 8047

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Saw the report on the Capitol attack on my local news this morning......2 minutes of video of January 6th during the report, and literally no mention of the suspects identity at all. Strongly implied it was linked to Trump supporters. Checked the news sites my wife reads.....Huffpo spends 2/3 of the article discussing January 6th, mentions that the suspect was identified as Noah Green of Indiana. Again strongly implied he was a white Trump supporter. Salons entire article on yesterday discusses January 6th.....and nothing about the suspect. Its also one of the bottom articles on the site.

Holy shit....we are way down the Pravda rabbit hole here....and literally living in two separate realities. This cannot end well.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Saw the report on the Capitol attack on my local news this morning......2 minutes of video of January 6th during the report, and literally no mention of the suspects identity at all. Strongly implied it was linked to Trump supporters. Checked the news sites my wife reads.....Huffpo spends 2/3 of the article discussing January 6th, mentions that the suspect was identified as Noah Green of Indiana. Again strongly implied he was a white Trump supporter. Salons entire article on yesterday discusses January 6th.....and nothing about the suspect. Its also one of the bottom articles on the site.

Holy shit....we are way down the Pravda rabbit hole here....and literally living in two separate realities. This cannot end well.
    On the bright side, at least I know there is someone who thinks the way I do on the west coast.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    the suspect was identified as Noah Green of Indiana. Again strongly implied he was a white Trump supporter.
    If the picture I saw a while ago is of him, Mr Green is not green. Or white.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Site Supporter
    It’s clearly time for a national conversation about Common Sense Knife Safety Laws. If there’d been a 5 day waiting period on knife purchases, and a prohibition on knife carry in D.C., this whole tragedy could have been averted.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    It’s clearly time for a national conversation about Common Sense Knife Safety Laws. If there’d been a 5 day waiting period on knife purchases, and a prohibition on knife carry in D.C., this whole tragedy could have been averted.
    You joke, but ugh, if I wanted to live in Britain...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    You joke, but ugh, if I wanted to live in Britain...
    Exactly.
    I was just trying to emphasize that waiting periods for knives would seem absurd to most Americans.

Man arrested after triple shooting at Salisbury restaurant

Site Supporter
    https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/lo...JVLLV5FG5QJ6Y/

Woman shoots at Burger King employees over wait time at drive-thru, police say

Memphis, Tenn. — A drive-thru order turned violent Tuesday when a woman opened fire into a Memphis Burger King, according to Memphis Police.

The Memphis Police Department said it all started when a woman got angry about how long she was waiting for her food at a Burger King on Winchester Road.

According to MPD, the woman was in the drive-thru line when she got out of her car, walked up to the window and started arguing with a Burger King employee.

Burger King surveillance video showed the woman pull out a black handgun from her car, lean into the drive-thru window and open fire.

Luckily, none of the employees were hit and the workers took off running through a backdoor, police said.

Memphis Police are asking that if you know who this woman is or anything about this crime, to please call Crime Stoppers at 901-528-CASH.

^^^^

Clearly, she didn't have it her way.

There's nothing civil about this war.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Funny how the MSM is completely ignoring the Nation of Islam angle on this right now.
    Some racists are more equal than others.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

User Tag List