Page 671 of 807 FirstFirst ... 171571621661669670671672673681721771 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 8063

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Site Supporter
    Gun store robbery didn't work out for the bad guys.....
    https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1509359280331591681
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Gun store robbery didn't work out for the bad guys.....
    Luckily the BG couldn’t shoot, it looked like he got three or more rounds off before the good guy was able to start shooting. Also, good guy put had to put a lot of rounds down range before the robbers weren’t a threat anymore.
    Last edited by Caballoflaco; 03-31-2022 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Luckily the BG couldn’t shoot, it looked like he got three or more rounds off before the good guy was able to start shooting. Also, good guy put had to put a lot of rounds down range before the robbers weren’t a threat anymore.
    I agree. Face in his phone until the first shot went off.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I agree. Face in his phone until the first shot went off.
    He was definitely on his phone at the start but he immediately started looking at the first BG who entered and then turned his attention to the second BG who came in running. I don’t think the phone played a role in the draw time here.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    He was definitely on his phone at the start but he immediately started looking at the first BG who entered and then turned his attention to the second BG who came in running. I don’t think the phone played a role in the draw time here.
    That’s what I saw. Badguy started shooting when the clerk started his draw. That being said, if you’re working at a gun store where the BG probably assumes your armed, drawing from the drop might be your best bad option if you don’t want to be disarmed.

Pennsylvania driver unloading gun at red light fatally shot father of four, cops say

https://nypost.com/2022/03/29/pennsy...four-cops-say/
    "To achieve any significant technological breakthrough, much Derp must be endured." -Rich@CCC
    "Your shotgun is running a bit frenetic, you should add some lavender to your lubricant, that should calm it down." -Aray, Oils and Lotions SME

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Crawling behind the tent was also a great example of concealment versus cover.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Crawling behind the tent was also a great example of concealment versus cover.
    Best bad option choice from where he was, seemed like. Looked like he may have caught a round, too.

Mom who blamed toddler's death on road rage arrested

Lacravivonne Monique Washington, 26, kept a handgun in her sport utility vehicle where it was accessible to her children, ages 2-4, who were unrestrained, according to a Dallas police affidavit.
    https://news.yahoo.com/texas-mom-bla...212410839.html

6 Dead, at least 10 hurt in Sacramento CA.

https://www.kcra.com/article/sacrame...oting/39618652

"SACRAMENTO, Calif. —

Police in California are searching for at least one suspect in connection with a mass shooting early Sunday in downtown Sacramento that claimed six lives and left 10 other people injured.

Sacramento Police Chief Kathy Lester said at a news conference that police were patrolling the area at about 2 a.m. when they heard gunfire. When they arrived at the scene, they found a large crowd gathered on the street and six people dead. Another 10 either took themselves or were transported to hospitals. No information was given on their conditions." ...

User Tag List