Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Sad Tale of Pocahontas

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    That, and on the north side of the NH/MA border.
    I used to fly in to MHT for work and drive into HQ in lovely Lawrence, MA. I couldn't agree more and am glad that gig is behind me.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    I used to fly in to MHT for work and drive into HQ in lovely Lawrence, MA. I couldn't agree more and am glad that gig is behind me.
    HQ is Lawrence? I hope you’re in the business of selling Naloxone (Narcan).
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    HQ is Lawrence? I hope you’re in the business of selling Naloxone (Narcan).
    Fortunately I didn’t have to deal with the local riff-raff or crime, mostly stayed in Haverhill and went to the office which was in one of the refurbished garment district factories. It was actually a pretty cool office and location, Lawrence factor excluded.
    Last edited by GuanoLoco; 10-19-2018 at 07:11 PM.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

The only reason that wackjob released those results is she knew she could absolutely count on the MSM to promote the notion that 1/512th or 1/1024th is "strong evidence".

They did just that.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Fer reals this appears to be an actual thing:

https://www.amazon.com/Pow-Wow-Chow-.../dp/9996688445

Geebus.

Sadly, currently 1/2048th percent unavailable.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I can't believe you guys are making a fauxking joke out of this very serious matter. I may have to Sioux.
    Sioux #MeToo .

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    That, and on the north side of the NH/MA border.
    You do realize that our four Congresspersons (Shaheen, Hassen, Shea-Porter, and Kuster) would probably vote for an AWB, etc?
    Last edited by xray 99; 10-19-2018 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    That is just excellent. Among other witicisms therein.
    Another good one:
    But Senator Warren has not dug into Cherokee history, language, or culture. She simply used the fiction of her Cherokee identity to get something she wanted — a little political leg up on the rest of the sanctimonious white ladies. That’s cheap, vulgar, and wrong — and the Cherokee are right to be annoyed by it. And if Texas Democrats really want a Hispanic name on the ballot to put up against Senator Cruz, then they might consider — here’s a radical thought! — nominating someone of Hispanic heritage as their candidate. As for Rachel Dolezal — my best guess is that being Rachel Dolezal is its own punishment.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by xray 99 View Post
    You do realize that our four Congresspersons (Shaheen, Hassen, Shea-Porter, and Kuster) would probably vote for an AWB, etc?
    Yep. This is why I vote in every election, and why I encourage Massholes to stay on the south side.

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    Stay in your lane.
    You realize that people from Massachusetts believer that blinker fluid causes cancer so they don't use their blinkers. Therefore, Mass people believe all lanes are theirs. I had to dip my toes south of the border earlier this week and I just feel dirty after visiting Mass. #WhereIsMyBorderWall ?

Relative side note: My (verifiable) great-grandmother on my mother's side was full blooded native american. My aunt on my dad's side, who happens to live in MA, called when I was college age and said I should come to MA and claim my native american ancestry for discounted tuition. I can't wrap my head around that type of thinking.

Matt

User Tag List