Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Sad Tale of Pocahontas

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    She's just bat-shit crazy. Leave it to Massholes to elect her.
    And they will continue doing so....

One thing I’ve learned in New England is......different

Zing!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin D. Williamson
    White people did some pretty rotten things to the Indians over the years. But making them take Elizabeth Warren on top of it? That’s just mean.
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...ackface-party/

She's just bat-shit crazy. Leave it to Massholes to elect her.
    Stay in your lane.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    Stay in your lane.
    He'll get his comeuppance if he moves to CT.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

"...a little extra kick to stand out from the crowd of sanctimonious white ladies who rest like a dollop of low-fat sour cream atop the nation’s educational institutions."

That is just excellent. Among other witicisms therein.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    ...Massholes ...
    My wife learned this word last week as I was driving in Boston traffic on the way to Vt/NH/Maine/Quebec.

By the end of the trip she was using it fluently [emoji1]

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    "...a little extra kick to stand out from the crowd of sanctimonious white ladies who rest like a dollop of low-fat sour cream atop the nation’s educational institutions."

That is just excellent. Among other witicisms therein.

That is a good line. But one thing that disturbs me is that there is plenty of sanctimonious (virtue signaling) behavior going around these days but the fashionable trend seems to be to point it out when it's white folks who need to be handed a reality check.

IMHO, if we're ever to progress as a society and nation, we need to call it out wherever it rears it's head. Whether it's Elizabeth Warren or Angela Rye. Don Lemon or Laura Ingraham. I'm really sort of worn out by this giving a pass to certain groups which confers privileges neither earned nor deserved.

Everyone should meet the same standard of approbation or ire. Absent that, we have failed as a people and only give lip service to goals we have no intention of meeting or attaining.

Call out those who spread false "truths", regardless of the group they belong to...racial, ethnic, political, religious or national origin.

No one gets a pass just so you can feel like your one of the cool kids. No one gets extra privileges by playing the same old divisive hand.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    That is a good line. But one thing that disturbs me is that there is plenty of sanctimonious (virtue signaling) behavior going around these days but the fashionable trend seems to be to point it out when it's white folks who need to be handed a reality check.

IMHO, if we're ever to progress as a society and nation, we need to call it out wherever it rears it's head. Whether it's Elizabeth Warren or Angela Rye. Don Lemon or Laura Ingraham. I'm really sort of worn out by this giving a pass to certain groups which confers privileges neither earned nor deserved.

Everyone should meet the same standard of approbation or ire. Absent that, we have failed as a people and only give lip service to goals we have no intention of meeting or attaining.

Call out those who spread false "truths", regardless of the group they belong to...racial, ethnic, political, religious or national origin.

No one gets a pass just so you can feel like your one of the cool kids. No one gets extra privileges by playing the same old divisive hand.
    Preach it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Preach it.
    This. Asshattery is colorblind; indifferent to bank balances.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    Stay in your lane.
    That, and on the north side of the NH/MA border.

User Tag List