Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Excellent Podcast on Fighting Fitness

Is this not on iTunes? The most recent Safety Solutions that comes up on my iPhone is from Jan 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    Is this not on iTunes? The most recent Safety Solutions that comes up on my iPhone is from Jan 7.
    Looks like the second one listed at this link.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    I don’t know if ITunes has improved over the last year or so, but I switched to the free version of Overcast and have been much happier. The episode is on Overcast

I just checked my iTunes app. So the Jan 7 is listed under Season 1. I clicked on “Available Episodes”. It’s currently the second episode under “Unknown Seasons”
    Last edited by David S.; 10-17-2018 at 12:08 PM.
    David S.

Thanks gents! I deleted SSA and added it back in and Unknown Season is there, added this one and Julie Golob on j-frames.

Good stuff. It'll require more than a couple of listens to digest.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Listening now. Good stuff.

it was a good listen. One point I liked: “You can’t out exercise your fork.”

My late father was a physician and he used to make that same point when we would discuss fitness. When you think about how many calories are in a slice of cake, and then consider how much of your chosen exercise it takes to burn off those calories, you realize you just need to put the fork down and push away from the table.
    Last edited by Shotgun; 10-17-2018 at 07:39 PM.
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

Just looking at a fitbit app or something real quick is comically humbling in the calorie department. It takes a lot of exercise to burn them off in any way, let alone burning off a dericious cheesecake's worth.
    Last edited by Peally; 10-17-2018 at 10:36 PM.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

User Tag List