Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excellent Podcast on Fighting Fitness

Excellent Podcast on Fighting Fitness

Larry Lindenman of Point Driven Training and a member of the Shivworks Collective was interviewed on Paul Carlson's Safety Solution Podcast and talked about fitness for fighting (and life in general). While Larry is a close friend, I will still say this is one of the best interviews I have ever heard on the subject. Tons of actionable and easily understood advice, all backed with science and fact. Larry gives away what most fitness experts try to charge a lot of money for. He explains the whys and importance of cardio, as well as where strength fits in, and then gives concrete tips for literally anyone to get started with. I can't give this episode enough props. It is the kind of thing I wish I had had about 35 years ago. I would have saved so much, money, time, and wasted effort finding out that doesn't work.

https://safetysolutionsacademy.com/f...rry-lindenman/
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Agreed! Great podcast, and THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO LARRY is very true and worthwhile info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloaded to listen later.

Thanks!

I am in. Larry is rock-solid on this stuff; will listen, tonight.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Downloading as I type. Thanks!
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Downloaded and is next in my que.

Excellent info.

SSA is quickly becoming one of my favorite gun related podcasts.

He’s done a couple of episodes with William Aprill recently and Paul Sharp is coming in the next week or two.
    Last edited by David S.; 10-16-2018 at 10:03 PM.
    David S.

Definitely a good one. Plan on listening to it a second time. Lots of great info.
    www.hero911.org
    Hero911 when seconds save lives.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    Excellent info.

SSA is quickly becoming one of my favorite gun related podcasts.

He’s done a couple of episodes with William Aprill recently and Paul Sharp is coming in the next week or two.
    Agreed. Paul does a stellar job. Always asks pertinent questions and listens to what the guests are saying. The one I did with him is still just about my favorite interview I’ve done.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post
    Agreed. Paul does a stellar job. Always asks pertinent questions and listens to what the guests are saying. The one I did with him is still just about my favorite interview I’ve done.
    Likewise. I’ve done a bunch of podcasts and Paul’s is always one of the most interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List