Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raven Phantom Glock Contract Over-Runs Available

Raven Phantom Glock Contract Over-Runs Available

Just got an email from them about it. Turns out they still make them for .gov buyers. Might be a good chance to snag one if you’re so inclined.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Raven Phantom Glock Contract Over-Runs Available

I paid $60 for a “close out” Phantom for a G26. The copias aren’t that expensive. I’m not seeing the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sigfan26; 10-15-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Your "close out" didn't have the unique rectangle, showing it had been built for, but never actually sold to, or used by, ".gov/.mil clients," making them "rare pieces of gear," and justifying the high price.

What's the old saying about a fool and his money?

We're issued this exact set of holsters/pouches, but none of mine have a logo of any sort that would need to be lasered out.

I'm not sure who the other user is/might be that has their logo on them.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Link: https://rcsgear.com/bundles-1/

Mighty expensive.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Just got an email from them about it. Turns out they still make them for .gov buyers. Might be a good chance to snag one if you’re so inclined.

Okie John
    I have an older G19 Phantom that I used exclusively until the Perun came along. Now, I find myself splitting time between the two...
    I can't say that I don't like the Perun, I do, but there's something about the Phantom that's calling me.

The Phantom is a classic. One of those things that they got right from Day One.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Site Supporter
    I noticed the G19/XC1 combo says it was designed to work with the 19M. This has me slightly tempted since my older Phantom for the same combo is a bit sticky with my Gen5. I am hoping the XC1 Perun drops soon.
    Polite Professional

I have a G19 Phantom with the pancake wings that is my favorite OWB holster. I've tried the same setup with other pistols and it just isn't the same. Won't conceal on me even under a sweatshirt. I also really like the Copia mag pouch. I've probalby tried a billion pouches, IWB and OWB, and had complaints with all of them. The Copia just works for me. I'm tempted to pick on of these up in case my current Phantom ever breaks. And I can always use more mag pouches.

Site Supporter
    They just released another "overrun" today that is just their Perun holsters without any markings. Because of this they marked it up $60, so you pay $99. I am not sure why any one would pay that...

User Tag List