Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Larry Vickers and Armed Equality (2 minute video)

All the more reason gun politics shouldn't be tied to any other sort of politics.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    The page and the comments OP linked to are really something, though nothing I haven’t heard before. *shrugs* what can one do but train and stay vigilant. Vickers is correct and there shouldn’t be anything controversial about it, nor should it be viewed as some gigantic concession or lamentable fact when Americans of all stripes exercise their rights and responsibilities as Americans.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BCG View Post
    Or that 2A advocates have traditionally been hostile to these groups.
    I have had some personal experience with this.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Many would be surprised at the number of individuals and organizations on the "other side" discreetly seeking quality training and going armed.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Site Supporter
    I'm in agreement with those who say that the right to self defense should cross the aisle.

If I might veer a smidge off topic...Brazilian Jiu Jitsu has been very good at welcoming people of all walks of life to the mats. Black, White, Hispanic, vegan, left wing, right wing, gay, straight, libertarian, male, female or other....some gyms have a culture for sure, but I get the sense that you'd be hard pressed to find a consistent overarching ideology through the martial art of BJJ.

It would be interesting to get that same mentality running through the gun culture. They are, after all, both about self defense.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Those fretting about the other side are the same ones peeping in windows. These folks are passing into eternity. I hope that these irrational concerns are fading. My lgs has a male clerk who has a husband. Nobody cares. About groups and the 2A, I never understood why a Jewish person would not own a firearm. The gay or lesbian folks I know are gun owners. Ditto for minority friends. My buds from groups just mentioned all vote a straight Democratic ticket. They support a party unfriendly to gun ownership. My opinion is that they will have zero influence on party aims. I have asked several if they ever voiced 2A concerns to local or state party officials. None had. I report an observation, and from it I can not make a valid generalization beyond my sample. We must not exclude any other persons based on group choice despite how they may or may not vote.

How or why there is any confusion or consternation on this topic eludes me. We all enjoy the same rights as protected by the Constitution. Whether someone elects to exercise them is their right as well, (where not curtailed by various levels of government and bureaucratic red tape).
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Why would the genitals that an individual prefers touching would have any bearing whatsoever on that individual’s interest in freedom and autonomy? People either appreciate the ability to think and act for themselves or they’re big pussies (like most people) who need approval/protection from “Mommy”. Trying to appeal to people who don’t get it is a waste of time. I mean has the last 30+ years of GOP politics not been proof enough? We need more of what’s already failed time and time again?

The messaging couldn’t be more elegant and succinct – all humans enjoy a natural right to defend themselves. This isn’t controversial and it’s a gigantic waste of fucking time trying to package this to people who will never get it.

I’m sure we have forum members covering every possible demographic imaginable. There is no “special” messaging or treatment needed to reach anyone here. Our human rights are self-evident.

On a side note, go fuck yourselves with the “old white guy” comments. There are still quite a few hard as nails old white guys around who risked everything to preserve the freedoms we enjoy today. It must be very traumatizing to see the levels of degeneracy and weakness we’ve sunk to.

Don’t expect any respect from me if for some inexplicable reason that’s the one demographic you feel safe attacking. Really bold stand there.

User Tag List