Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginia Arms in Manassas is closing :(

I haven’t been in the area since ESS opened, but VA Arms was definitely the best shop in NOVA. I’m bummed about it and I can’t even take advantage of the sale to make up for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are they closing? Business down?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    Why are they closing? Business down?
    They haven't said.

Chris

Dang, I am really sad to read this. Robb is great people, and I hope all of the employee's land something quickly.

I've considered myself extremely fortunate to have spent the past couple of years as a Va Arms employee. Everyone there really appreciates the past and continued support of the p-f crew. The situation is really sad (especially in light of the current state of NoVa gun shops) but I'm excited to see where the future takes everyone. It's good to see all these kind words – drop by and say "hi"!

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    I've considered myself extremely fortunate to have spent the past couple of years as a Va Arms employee. Everyone there really appreciates the past and continued support of the p-f crew. The situation is really sad (especially in light of the current state of NoVa gun shops) but I'm excited to see where the future takes everyone. It's good to see all these kind words – drop by and say "hi"!
    Well, you sound positive as to where you're going to end up, so I'm glad to see that.

I have a question, though......what do you mean by the current state of NoVA gun shops? Is something going on that we should be aware of?

I mean, other than the fact that there isn't an awesome gun shop in NoVA anymore...
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Well, you sound positive as to where you're going to end up, so I'm glad to see that.

I have a question, though......what do you mean by the current state of NoVA gun shops? Is something going on that we should be aware of?

I mean, other than the fact that there isn't an awesome gun shop in NoVA anymore...
    Thanks. Va Arms has been a PT thing for me so other than not being able to run my hands all over a lot of cool hardware every week I’ll be fine from a “work” perspective.

But you nailed it on your last sentence. Va Arms was one of my favorite retail spots, period – let alone gun shops. No offense if there are any other NoVa gun shop employees on here but I have yet to come across a shop anywhere close to the level of ours.

Site Supporter
    I'm tempted to go and buy "one more gun" from them. I don't need anything, but I kind of want to anyway. I've been mulling over a Ruger LCP for ages, maybe this is the time to pick one up from my friendly neighborhood gun shop while there's still a FNGS...

Chris

Holy shit, I used to go there back when I lived in Fairfax, it was awesome.

Site Supporter
    I have a buddy that lives in NOVA. I visited the shop once. It was a great place and I’m sorry to see it go. I am very curious of why it’s closing

User Tag List