Thread: What pistol comes from the factory ready to accept 407C ? Glock 26 MOS ?

What pistol comes from the factory ready to accept 407C ? Glock 26 MOS ?

Does any Sig pistol directly mount the Holosun 407C ?

Or how about Glock MOS ?

A Glock double stack MOS gun will accept a 407c. Not the slimlines though. You would use plate -02 from the set of plates in the MOS box. Or could use an aftermarket plate supplied from such as CHP WS or Forward Controls. Any pistol with a MRDS slide cut for an RMR will work, since the 407c is to the RMR footprint.

AFAIK there is no 26 MOS available for sale in the USA to normal folks, but that would be pretty cool.

Some of the most recent Sig optic cuts have the necessary screw holes for both DPP/Romeo 1 Pro AND RMR/407C/507C/508T. The trouble is figuring out which cut comes on which gun.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigBR View Post
    Some of the most recent Sig optic cuts have the necessary screw holes for both DPP/Romeo 1 Pro AND RMR/407C/507C/508T. The trouble is figuring out which cut comes on which gun.
    If the 320 has a rear sight dovetail, I believe it plays with the Romeo 1 Pro and RMR footprints. However the RMR/Holosun/SRO really benefits from a Chip Wiz filler plate to properly support the optic. The screws go through the optic and filler plate into the holes in the 320 slide. Like this:

Name:  2CAFAEB8-9566-4391-B7C8-CB697E04AF26.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  29.2 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

That was my understanding as well, and then I found several slides with rear sight dovetails and an optic cut on the Sig website that they alleged did not have RMR screw holes.

Here's a photo of some variations from the C&H website.

Thanks everyone for the good info.

Decided to dip my toes into a Glock 34 5th gen MOS…..

My first Glock…….wish me luck !

You shouldn't need luck...it's a great gun! Enjoy it.

I would consider a mounting plate that is not one of the factory ones. C&H and Forward Controls Design are well regarded.

User Tag List