Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruger Speed Six holster

I thought we were going to have to break out the old Instructor Zero sock holster video.

“When the pigs try to get at you, drop it in a sock, drop in a sock... Ruuuuuuuuuuuuu-Gr!”
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

K-Frame holsters for Speed/Service Six.

L-Frame/Python/GP100 holsters for the Security Six, as its thicker backstrap and barrel rib will prevent its fitting most K-Frame holsters.

The above statements presume leather/fabric holsters. Molded hard-shell holsters may be so model-specific as to present an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    I thought we were going to have to break out the old Instructor Zero sock holster video.

“When the pigs try to get at you, drop it in a sock, drop in a sock... Ruuuuuuuuuuuuu-Gr!”
    I got the old school no. 1 and my blackhawk gets it done and I roll 148s cause I got it going on...

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    K-Frame holsters for Speed/Service Six.

L-Frame/Python/GP100 holsters for the Security Six, as its thicker backstrap and barrel rib will prevent its fitting most K-Frame holsters.

The above statements presume leather/fabric holsters. Molded hard-shell holsters may be so model-specific as to present an issue.
    I just got a pair of JMCK Number 3s, one K one GP100 and my Service Six fits both.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    I just got a pair of JMCK Number 3s, one K one GP100 and my Service Six fits both.
    Thank you! I’ll order one to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List