Thread: P-F Colored Mags?

P-F Colored Mags?

Paging @Tom_Jones ... I saw an email earlier this week that ETS is selling red colored mags. Not tempting enough, but then I got today's email. They are selling them in P-F colors!

https://www.etsgroup.us/ETS-Group-Tr...p/glk-18or.htm

While I'm normally not a fan of safety colored accessories for live weapons, if you want to be able to find your mags easily after dropping them, identify them among others during a class or match, or just have an itch to scratch.... enjoy!
    The website only shows the 31rd Mags in orange, but maybe they'll expand that later?

Need orange MP5 Magazines.

PLEASE
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Orange GLOCK mags...

Back in the early to mid 90s when my department was transitioning to the G19, we used orange GLOCK training magazines exclusively for the first couple of years! They stopped making them at some point, but I still have a few in my bag...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Have ETS mags improved at all over the years? I have some first run 19 mags that technically hold 15 rounds but its beyond a pain to get the last round in and are almost impossible to seat with the slide closed. I have one of the newer true clear 43 mags that loads like a factory glock mag, plenty of space. Would buy more but am hesitant.

Quote Originally Posted by leif View Post
    Have ETS mags improved at all over the years? I have some first run 19 mags that technically hold 15 rounds but its beyond a pain to get the last round in and are almost impossible to seat with the slide closed. I have one of the newer true clear 43 mags that loads like a factory glock mag, plenty of space. Would buy more but am hesitant.
    I'm a very very small sample size, but the one ETS 15 rounder I own has been flawless for roughly 300 rounds (not an impressive amount of shooting, I know), even with steel Russian ammo. It's equally as easy to load as a factory Glock mag too.

I consider them great training mags and honestly I'm leaning toward them being quality enough for carry. Obviously there really is no reason to use ETS for carry over a factory mag, but if for some reason all I had was ETS to use I would not be nervous thinking I was going to get kilt' in da' streetz.

Hope this helps!

User Tag List