Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RFI: F1 and Circuit of the Americas

He'll win the world championship just like winning with a NASCAR at a neighborhood soap box derby.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Very cool to see everything in person, although I think our favorite part ended up being the camera-copter. Watching it dive in to get the swooping follow shots was distractingly neat.

Name:  IMG_20181020_135624.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  30.4 KB

So for budding motoring enthusiasts, what are the better services that let you watch races online? I see F1 has their own, but are there general services too?
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

IndyCar posts their full races on YouTube about a half a week after the race happens, otherwise they're exclusively on NBCSN if you have access to that (although their app is free to Verizon and some other customers like me, which has live in-car, radio, maps etc). NASCAR cable is probably easiest but maybe someone knows about a service for them (they're over a few orgs, including some races on NBCSN). F1 either cable (ESPN twats carry the season this year), their streaming, or finding "clandestine" SkySports UK feeds online.

Glad you had a good time. The helicopter doing Xfinity NASCAR at Road America was awesome this year, every time they'd come through the woods down the back straight you'd see it come flying in low and fast James Bond style following the cars.
    Last edited by Peally; 10-20-2018 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    He'll win the world championship just like winning with a NASCAR at a neighborhood soap box derby.
    Then you know nothing about driving skill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The F1 field is all exceptionally talented no doubt. Drivers are also not even close to the linchpin deciding races, if they were love them or hate them people like Alonso wouldn't have the recent-memory embarrassing record they have.

F1 is and has been an equipment race focused on competitive drama between big companies with mountains of money. Some people find that more interesting than others, YMMV.
    Last edited by Peally; 10-22-2018 at 08:00 PM.

User Tag List