Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HiTS Shotgun Nov 25, Dallas, TX

HiTS Shotgun Nov 25, Dallas, TX

HiTS is doing a one day shotgun class on Sunday, Nov 25,2018 at Dallas Pistol Club. This is a dynamic class that is for those familiar with the defensive shotgun and want to learn to run it proactively. $175.00

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hits-sh...=eventurl_text
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Liking that Sun. choice, now to make sure the Pipester doesn’t schedule our resurrected USPSA club match @ Jerry’s that day.

Definitely in!

I'm bringing two nephews, and a small dumptruck full of shotguns. Probably going to run the 1301T, or hopefully the Benelli M2 Entry gun if the stamp ever arrives.

I'm also going to experiment with a left-handed 870 with an Aimpoint S-1.

Many tools for attendees to try out.

I won't know if I can make it until the 24th, looking @ ya Jackdog.

ETA - agreed Bill just need to square some issues away, seems like two of us may be buying AUG’s now, cannot imagine why.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 11-15-2018 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    I won't know if I can make it until the 25th, looking @ ya Jackdog.
    I’ll know by the 24th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know you want to attend, just go ahead and give into temptation.

I will just say this: If you want to learn how to run a shotgun, DB is your guy. Just completed my second shotgun class by him. Simply great. Great pacing, real-life experience, practical guidance and really good control of a class containing a wide-array of experience.

Having Joe Watson assist, as well as Mel as a RSO was simply an added benefit. As always, the facilities were top notch.

I know this isn’t a lengthy and detailed AAR. However, if you are in search of quality gauge instruction, DB is your guy.

Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
    I will just say this: If you want to learn how to run a shotgun, DB is your guy. Just completed my second shotgun class by him. Simply great. Great pacing, real-life experience, practical guidance and really good control of a class containing a wide-array of experience.

Having Joe Watson assist, as well as Mel as a RSO was simply an added benefit. As always, the facilities were top notch.

I know this isn’t a lengthy and detailed AAR. However, if you are in search of quality gauge instruction, DB is your guy.
    Well stated. Agree totally. Hope it becomes an annual event

Indeed, it was mucho fun! It is always fun to test gear and assumptions, and watch the myths explode.

Quote Originally Posted by mwolf View Post
    Well stated. Agree totally. Hope it becomes an annual event
    If you were the gent with the wood-stocked 870, that was a very neat SBS.

I'm going to do a Form 1 this weekend, and clone it's twin.

User Tag List