Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile, in Portland, OR last week

Doesn't the armored car industry have some kind of stink bomb discharge option?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Doesn't the armored car industry have some kind of stink bomb discharge option?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    Giving attention whores attention leads to more attention whoring.

I've dealt with this sort of personality quite a bit in my previous job. It's much more driven by psychology than politics. If fate had turned slightly differently, each of these people would be goose-stepping along with the white power a-holes, and getting their attention needs met.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Fun with #antifa ...

People laugh and call me “alarmist” and worse when I warn them of things to come.

This has been predicted.

Notice the LE just quietly watching?

Yeah, tacit approval from somewhere above his pay grade.

This nation has been taken over by COMMUNISTS. You can call them Globalists, Zionists... it matters not. They are Communists. And those “Black Bloc” groups are the Anarchists that will be used to spark widespread violence. And they ARE coming.

And don’t think this will play into the grubby paws of those that control government.

Pay close(r) attention, folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post

I've dealt with this sort of personality quite a bit in my previous job. It's much more driven by psychology than politics. If fate had turned slightly differently, each of these people would be goose-stepping along with the white power a-holes, and getting their attention needs met.
    I meant that I though there was an actual armored vehicle non-lethal option for some kind of skunk like stink system to discourage mobs surrounding vehicles and stopping them, potentially long enough for an attack. But I just went back and looked and do not see what I thought I had seen, dunno.

I can't believe they get away with that shit.

Was that one of the Village People?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I meant that I though there was an actual armored vehicle non-lethal option for some kind of skunk like stink system to discourage mobs surrounding vehicles and stopping them, potentially long enough for an attack. But I just went back and looked and do not see what I thought I had seen, dunno.
    Not in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post

That's OK, 30-06 sorts those animals out pretty quick if history is any indicator
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

How about the “Flame-Blaster?” The only reference I could find to it was this 2003 article from South Africa.

http://www.frost.com/prod/servlet/ma...id=JSAA-5NCK62

As impractical as it would be, and as much as I can’t stand those who use them for cheap laughs, a couple of train horns hooked up to an air compressor and angled appropriately might be useful as a deterrent.

Site Supporter
    I live across the river and I just avoid DT Portland. The few shows I have caught down there I plan out two or three routes just in case something goes wrong. I have thought about carrying a couple of the large cans of pepper spray. If they are threatening you and screaming just politely ask them to move and if they don't use the pepper spray and gun it out of there. I didn't watch that video, but saw another one that had the same folks and there was a older guy at the end in a silver lexus that apparently had about $3k damage done to his car. He filed a report, no one that "attacked" him filed any charges (though I am not sure they could as they were illegally blocking the street). Some pepper spray could have helped drive some of those animals back.

If one has enough horsepower and space - one solution could simply be to roll the windows up and start doing donuts...

I guess, I'm just not feeling this. Pepper spray works for getting someone off of your car, without too much trouble. If you can't solve it that way, you're on your way to good articulation for increasing your level of force. Throw it in gear and drive on.

If you have to get out, try to get away, if you're pursued, shoot first, ask questions later.

Carry enough guns for everyone in the car to be armed.

FYI, a 42" Cold Steel sjambok with the bulky ass handle cut off (cuts it back to about 34") slides easily in the gap between the drivers door and seat. Passengers in the backseat of the car don't even notice the black plastic rod against the black carpet of a car. Easy to take out and use as necessary, very low profile. So I would think.

Mobs like this, may also be good justification for going with one of the box-magazine fed Tac-14s. Easy to stash in the car, with a half-dozen 5-round mags loaded with buckshot. If you burn through 30-35 rounds of buck and a couple of 15+ round handgun mags...you've got problems that won't be solved by small arms.
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 10-10-2018 at 10:43 PM.

User Tag List