Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Meanwhile, in Portland, OR last week

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    tr5ue that. At the same time, we are really missing a free enterprise moment here. Lets have the protests and counterprotests in a nice athletic stadium. Think of the food and beverage sales!
    Could replace professional wrestling.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Could replace professional wrestling.
    Well thats how it got started in Rome...

I don't think we want to go in the Nika riots direction. ;-)
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    I know your question is rhetorical, but I'll take a stab at it anyhow. Someone really fucking stupid, that's who. Someone who probably shouldn't have unsupervised custody of their child.

Anyone who would put their child in a high risk situation like that is a c-u-next-Tuesday in my opinion.
    Well I dunno.

We visited Portland a couple of times in the last couple years. We took the Max downtown to explore the area, find a place to eat and sample some of the local craft breweries (which were awesome, by the way.) We aren't active on social media. We basically just showed up and wandered around.

So to me it is quite possible that he could simply "be" in the area, and not be aware that some political d-bag activist groups decided to square off with swinging handbags at 10 paces that day.

But I was not there, and do not know the circumstances of this particular clip. So you could of course be right.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Well I dunno.

We visited Portland a couple of times in the last couple years. We took the Max downtown to explore the area, find a place to eat and sample some of the local craft breweries (which were awesome, by the way.) We aren't active on social media. We basically just showed up and wandered around.

So to me it is quite possible that he could simply "be" in the area, and not be aware that some political d-bag activist groups decided to square off with swinging handbags at 10 paces that day.

But I was not there, and do not know the circumstances of this particular clip. So you could of course be right.
    Dressed complete with Spartan helmet, chest armor, and that little bitch shield that looks like a re-purposed cymbal?
    Just a Dad and daughter out for a family stroll, complete with "I hate the left and racists" on the back of Dad's shirt.
    Bonding time!
    So quaint.
    I'm no genius, but I think this falls under "the stupid places and stupid people" doctrine.
    Last edited by wvincent; 08-20-2019 at 02:34 PM.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Thats not a child. She is in the 22 year old range actually.
    The only good guys at this thing were the people wearing banana suits and a unicorn suit I saw on the videos. Now thats funny.
    I never said there were any good guys here. You have a source for that person being 22 ?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I never said there were any good guys here. You have a source for that person being 22 ?
    It was reported in the Reason article that I linked earlier in the thread, that his daughter, (if it's her) is actually 24. The dude appears to be an attention-seeking tool at any rate. Hard to tell who's who when everyone is dressed up...

Looking like one big fizzle, incidents will be amped and misreported before the sun is down. A video of a man dressed as some sort of gladiator being attacked by a mob while trying to protect his "12-year-old daughter" will be streamed and tweeted, including by Andy Ngo and picked up by Michelle Malkin. It will take me 35 seconds online to learn the gladiator is a serial provocateur and if the person he's shown with is his daughter, she's 24. That they appear to have dressed her so she looks like a child strikes me as particularly reprehensible.

Dressed complete with Spartan helmet, chest armor, and that little bitch shield that looks like a re-purposed cymbal?
    Just a Dad and daughter out for a family stroll, complete with "I hate the left and racists" on the back of Dad's shirt.
    Bonding time!
    So quaint.
    I'm no genius, but I think this falls under "the stupid places and stupid people" doctrine.
    Ah. Perhaps I missed the Spartan helmet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonding time!
    So quaint.
    Evidently he goes to multiple protests up and down the west coast with daughter in tow. Its a thing on twitter / youtube whatever.

User Tag List