Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Remington V3 Tac-13

Why did no one post the pictures?

Name:  83392_V3_Tac-13_right_Remington.jpg
Views: 1620
Size:  15.9 KB

Holy shit...WANT.

This thing looks pretty cool actually. If the street price ends up closer to $600 than the $915 MSRP, I might not be able to resist. Especially if it takes standard 870 stocks and I could Form 1 it into an SBS with a Magpul SGA at some point in the future.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Most people I’ve seen offering it so far have been putting the price around $750. Likely will come down a little bit when the hype dies down.

It also looks like a great candidate for an Aimpoint S1.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Looks pretty dumb to me. Shotguns need shoulder stocks.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I happen to be working on a Browning Auto-5 version of this as we speak. Just waiting on the From 1 to be approved.
    We're gonna need pics and a full writeup when it's done!

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    Heh well now that you mention it...

But that was mostly due to seeing a picture of the Dillinger arsenal. I was striken with the need for a sawed off A5, a .351 self loader and a fully automatic 38 super with a forward handgrip, extended mag and cutts compensator.

Because reasons.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I happen to be working on a Browning Auto-5 version of this as we speak. Just waiting on the From 1 to be approved.
    I love early 20th Century Firearms. I bought a Remington Model 11 (copy of the A5) made in 1924 for $100 (there was a ding in the barrel) that I was going to convert to a B&C "whip it gun" but then found the pain in the ass here in Mass. One day, I'll get the courage (and the money) to get it done.

/thread drift

Too bad that will NEVER be legal here in Mass.
    Last edited by alohadoug; 10-11-2018 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I probably buy more dumb stuff than I should (because I'm stupid), but just like the Tac14 and Shockwave things, dumb can be fun -- although, at this price it's certainly harder to justify. With wood furniture and rifle sights, well that just might have me selling some (other dumb) stuff, to buy one.
    There's nothing wrong with dumb fun. I will buy a hardwood Tac-14 because 80's. I could get interested in one of these as a gateway to an SBS.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I probably buy more dumb stuff than I should (because I'm stupid), but just like the Tac14 and Shockwave things, dumb can be fun -- although, at this price it's certainly harder to justify. With wood furniture and rifle sights, well that just might have me selling some (other dumb) stuff, to buy one.
    On the one hand it's dating girls from the trailer park stupid.

On the other, it's a semiautomatic backpack 12 gauge. Which is stupid, but it's like really really hot trailerpark girl stupid.
    3/15/2016

Folding brace... it is definitely funner.

Personally, I’d opt for a SBS stamp. However, NJ law specifically states it is illegal to have a SBS (they also call a SBR a SBS). The NJSP and AG approved those firearms for sale, along with the Black Aces DT (folding stock). As long as it is similar, not built off a shotgun frame, and not an AOW... it is legal (they actually specify to follow Federal law regarding that classification of firearm).

I don’t see myself getting one here, but when I do... it is going to have a similar brace/stock (depending on how I go about it... stamp or not). Viewing NJ assault weapon legislation... it is specifically not a shotgun, so I don’t think the feature list applies... but waiting on the move so not become an example for this crap hole state.

User Tag List