Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Remington V3 Tac-13

Asking out of ignorance here but what are the chances this is something that could be Form1'ed and have stock added to it?

I have had my eye on a 14" 11-87 NIB but I just don't know enough about them to feel comfortable buying it. This could solve that problem being a new shotgun with better factory parts availability. Plus vent ribs are sexy.
    Last edited by NPV; 11-03-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NPV View Post
    Asking out of ignorance here but what are the chances this is something that could be Form1'ed and have stock added to it?

I have had my eye on a 14" 11-87 NIB but I just don't know enough about them to feel comfortable buying it. This could solve that problem being a new shotgun with better factory parts availability. Plus vent ribs are sexy.
    Could be done easily. Quite a few guys have done so.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I like the bolt release position. Much better position than the 1100's.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Could be done easily. Quite a few guys have done so.
    Good to know thanks, looks like I'm going to be in for one of these and a stamp.

Quote Originally Posted by NPV View Post
    Good to know thanks, looks like I'm going to be in for one of these and a stamp.
    I am debating doing exactly that, especially since they have the Form 1's online again with e-file.

But I've already got a Benelli M2 Entry gun in NFA jail - sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I am debating doing exactly that, especially since they have the Form 1's online again with e-file.

But I've already got a Benelli M2 Entry gun in NFA jail - sigh.
    Any idea on the form one turn around these days? Expect there will be a brace out soon?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Any idea on the form one turn around these days? Expect there will be a brace out soon?
    My sources indicate it is extremely fast at the moment. Generally measured in days.
    TY83544

Quote Originally Posted by Talionis View Post
    My sources indicate it is extremely fast at the moment. Generally measured in days.
    Are you talking about the e-file Form 1's, or the paper ones that were submitted prior to them re-launching the e-file site?

And all my stuff is on a trust, which has definitely been slower here in Texas than filing as an individual. But I have been using a trust since it's a lot easier for estate planning.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Are you talking about the e-file Form 1's, or the paper ones that were submitted prior to them re-launching the e-file site?

And all my stuff is on a trust, which has definitely been slower here in Texas than filing as an individual. But I have been using a trust since it's a lot easier for estate planning.

Thanks.
    I'm referring to e-file, I do not know what current status of paper form 1's is. Trust has actually been faster than individual filing when it comes to form 4 up here in Idaho. Now is a great time to file if you have anything you want to form 1, with the return of e-file, whether you are doing so as an individual or as a trust.
    TY83544

Thank you, that is very interesting. Trust approvals down here in Texas have definitely been slower that individual submissions on both Form 1's and Form 4's. Just goes to show how different things are, with the the BATFE assigning examiners to specific states.

I'll do a Form 1 e-file this week on a spare lower, just as an experiment. It never hurts to have a spare registered lower for some sort of project gun. I was thinking about a suppressed .22 SBR build anyway, might as well do that.

User Tag List