Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Remington V3 Tac-13

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I give you: The Little Monster.

https://www.lightfighter.net/fileSen...59C07EB8D2.MOV

This is the five shot portion of the Rolling thunder shotgun drill. On Sunday, I brought both nephews to the HiTS Shotgun class. They did well, and loved the class.

That wee little Remington V3 Tac-13 had been bought by @Dagga Boy the previous morning, and was being shot for the first time. Five rounds at five yards, while staying inside the target. I witnessed the shooting, I was working the line as a safety observer all day.

If you have the skills and the upper body strength, it's a interesting proposition in the right environment.

And yeah, I'm submitting the Form 1 as soon as I have the serial number.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Get your Mariachi on!
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I give you: The Little Monster.

https://www.lightfighter.net/fileSen...59C07EB8D2.MOV

This is the five shot portion of the Rolling thunder shotgun drill. On Sunday, I brought both nephews to the HiTS Shotgun class. They did well, and loved the class.

That wee little Remington V3 Tac-13 had been bought by @Dagga Boy the previous morning, and was being shot for the first time. Five rounds at five yards, while staying inside the target. I witnessed the shooting, I was working the line as a safety observer all day.

If you have the skills and the upper body strength, it's a interesting proposition in the right environment.

And yeah, I'm submitting the Form 1 as soon as I have the serial number.
    Nice

I really need to fix my M1 but these are tempting me to put that off.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    That is not helping me resist the temptation to buy one of those. Once someone comes out w a brace I doubt I’ll be able to resist.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    There's nothing wrong with dumb fun. I will buy a hardwood Tac-14 because 80's. I could get interested in one of these as a gateway to an SBS.
    Name:  714EDBB7-12FA-4A31-B6EB-67BB00F9B16D.jpg
Views: 1198
Size:  55.8 KB

Yeah, I couldn’t resist.

Just need witnesses to protect now.

^^Looks bad ass man! Now with the release of the Mossberg "night stick" I am probably going to say I am unable to resist one of these cool weapons!

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    That is not helping me resist the temptation to buy one of those. Once someone comes out w a brace I doubt I’ll be able to resist.
    Well, the Ohio legislature done fucked up and ruined this for everyone. They screwed up a paragraph location in a bill they signed. Went from making these unambiguously legal to unambiguously “dangerous ordnance” (sorta our version of NFA). Which means I’ll have to wait until they fix their screwup.

This is why we can’t have nice things - an editing error.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Well, the Ohio legislature done fucked up and ruined this for everyone. They screwed up a paragraph location in a bill they signed. Went from making these unambiguously legal to unambiguously “dangerous ordnance” (sorta our version of NFA). Which means I’ll have to wait until they fix their screwup.

This is why we can’t have nice things - an editing error.
    Fabulous. I was going to get one too.

did a quick search and came up empty

I sometimes travel to OH so this has interest. Non-shotguns are now considered dangerous devices or things like braces on these non-shotguns (or AR pistols) makes them dangerous devices?
    Did a quick Google search and found nothing with any useful details.
    Thanks

User Tag List