Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PF Guns, Ammo, and Accessories Deal thread

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    I’m using Active Junky every time I order from Brownells and Palmetto State Armory. Stacking cash back (been up to 8%) and coupons on Brownells made for some great deals.
    Ebates also has brownells cash back iirc if anyone uses that

Enviado de meu SM-G930V usando o Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by w provence View Post
    Thanks. I’m also on the lookout for some VP9 mags, P30 mags should work in my VP if I heard right, but I’m not sure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They're the same mags for both pistols.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Site Supporter
    Does anyone know of any good deals on stripped lowers? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    Does anyone know of any good deals on stripped lowers? Thanks!
    Well, I broke my own rule and decided to give PSA another chance. I ordered one of their "stealth" stripped lowers without their rollmark for $39.99 shipped. I've had issues with a few PSA lowers...and uppers in the past. Mostly tight magwells etc. It's been a few years so I decided to give them another shot. This one has a proper sized magwell and there was no issues installing the BCM lpk.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-stealth-lower.html

"Accessories..."

Massdrop has a deal on Adventure Medical Mountain Series kits. Drop ends on Wednesday the 24th.

I've used a couple of AM kits as the basis for car kits; they are certainly higher quality than the usual pre-made kits from the drug store. Just add tourniquets, chest seals, and an airway if you're so trained, and you should be GTG.

Prices look to be about ten bucks less than Amazon.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

@Tom_Jones maybe a merge of this thread w/ the other deals thread I started? Not to be pedantic but there's some non PSA pollution in here, but I don't know how much The Collective cares.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Which thread would that be?
    I dunno if you've done some Jedi Mind Trick stuff on me or whatever, but I don't know... yet.
    I think I'm having a day.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List