Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PF Guns, Ammo, and Accessories Deal thread

PF Guns, Ammo, and Accessories Deal thread

So I'll ask if we need a general deals thread here, or is everyone pretty much already F5'ing the crap out of a gun.deals tab as well as similar threads on other forums?

Or are we just going to stick with the annual Silly Holiday Season threads.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    I like Target Sports....because free shipping on a case of ammo is better than most discounts if you don't get free shipping.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I use r/gundeals over gun.deals simply because they do a much better job of weeding out Chinesium and millions of identical or near-identical PSA AR deals.

Anyway here's something that's currently unlisted on any site and may be of interest here: Glock 19 LEO trade-in mags for $14 each. I'd be buying a handful if I didn't need more P30 mags than Glock mags.

https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=MGLK19

Are any of the big ammunition manufacturers running any crazy rebate deals like Federal did last year? Combined with Brownells coupon codes, I scored close to 4000 rounds of 9mm American Eagle for $0.14/round. I'd love to see something like that again.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

@DanM I got in on that as well last year. It was posted around November (at least, my purchase was dated 2017/11/18, so there's that.) I guess they *could* do it again, but I'm wondering how much that was because the political climate was so much in flux earlier that manufacturers were going full tilt boogie, and have since scaled back. I guess we'll see.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3

I’m using Active Junky every time I order from Brownells and Palmetto State Armory. Stacking cash back (been up to 8%) and coupons on Brownells made for some great deals.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Case of S&B 115 9mm at www.sgammo.com at $163.80 plus $16.00 to ship:

https://www.sgammo.com/product/selli...case-ammo-sb9a

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    I’m using Active Junky every time I order from Brownells and Palmetto State Armory. Stacking cash back (been up to 8%) and coupons on Brownells made for some great deals.
    I keep forgetting to do that. Really wish they had a Chrome extension or something; I bought another case of Fiocchi on Brownells today and forgot to do either Active Junky or use the p-f link.

Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    I use r/gundeals over gun.deals simply because they do a much better job of weeding out Chinesium and millions of identical or near-identical PSA AR deals.

Anyway here's something that's currently unlisted on any site and may be of interest here: Glock 19 LEO trade-in mags for $14 each. I'd be buying a handful if I didn't need more P30 mags than Glock mags.

https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=MGLK19
    Thanks. I’m also on the lookout for some VP9 mags, P30 mags should work in my VP if I heard right, but I’m not sure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bill

User Tag List