Thread: M&P Pistol Action Package

Site Supporter

M&P Pistol Action Package

My early-production M&P45 1.0 is back at the mothership to have its dead trigger revivified. I'm thinking about having the action package done while it's up there and I don't have to pay for shipping. Has anyone had this done to their M&P? Is it worthwhile?

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    My early-production M&P45 1.0 is back at the mothership to have its dead trigger revivified. I'm thinking about having the action package done while it's up there and I don't have to pay for shipping. Has anyone had this done to their M&P? Is it worthwhile?
    Mine made same trip for same issue. Did not know about the action package at the time. I suppose if this is not a fix and sale, and you really like the platform, get it done.

I had the PC do their action package on my first M&P 1.0 full size .45ACP. Really cleaned up all of the grit, grind in the trigger. Cost then was reasonable at about $125. However, it was in the pre-Apex era. I put Apex parts in my commander-sized 1.0 .45ACP and the triggers were very comperable.

User Tag List