Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock smooth faced trigger for Gen4 19, what OEM part needed?

Ahhh, not a 19 but a Gen 4. Was too focused on the Gen4 part of the OP. I have Gen 3 trigger bars in my Gen4 17 and Gen4 34. Much better than Gen4 trigger bars and no problems so far. 19 grips are just too short for me and pinch my palm when reloading.
    "Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein

This has given me some definite food for thought. Just picked up a Gen 4 19 and there are definitely some Gremlins in that trigger. It feels way heavier than the 5.5 advertised weight. I know there's another YT video that deals strictly with the removal of the "speed bump" on the trigger bar. I'll have to look that one up again.

Quote Originally Posted by jdw174 View Post
    This has given me some definite food for thought. Just picked up a Gen 4 19 and there are definitely some Gremlins in that trigger. It feels way heavier than the 5.5 advertised weight. I know there's another YT video that deals strictly with the removal of the "speed bump" on the trigger bar. I'll have to look that one up again.
    I did a standard manual polish job on mine, kept the bump, and it is much better now. YMMV.

JUST BOUGHT A fULCUM TRIGGER FOR $150.00 FOR A gEN 4 g19. NOTICED IT HAD NO BUMP on the trigger bar. I called the company and they said none of there triggers Gen 3 or 4 have the bump. Have only dry fired it so far but nice trigger.

I am not going to watch a 12 minute video with so much rambling. I turned it off after 2 minutes because he was still rambling and had not started discussing the issue with the pistol.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax17 View Post
    Same.
    Same here. No issues Gen4 19 with a Gen3 17 Trigger Bar.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

User Tag List