Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock 43 failure to return to battery--really strange problem.

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    Thanks! I'll definitely let you know. Was the problem with your G19 a single event or did it recur?
    It was a single event related to the plunger spring hanging up. Once corrected, it was good going forward.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by tgoldie00 View Post
    It was a single event related to the plunger spring hanging up. Once corrected, it was good going forward.
    That's good to know. Hopefully it'll be a one time problem in my pistol too. I didn't make it back to the range yesterday. Now I'll have to wait until Thursday or Friday.

Site Supporter
    I shot the G43 against this week. I only shot ~100 rounds through it, but the gun ran fine--no problems of any sort. On that point, it was a good trip to the range, but I was really having an off day. From 15 yards, I shot something like a 45-0x on a B8. I was so disgusted I made an attempt shooting left handed (two handed, but using my right hand as my support hand) and shot a 88-3x, which was both surprising and puzzling. In any case, I'll go back again next week, and hopefully shoot some more from 15 yards.

Site Supporter
    I use grip tape to give better control of my 9mm Shield. I shoot a 43 poorly. My hands are large, and I think that I would have to modify the 43 grip to do better. You might consider this tactic. My 45 Shield fits me much better. I also shoot it much more accurately,

User Tag List