"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Name:  teddy.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  27.3 KB

Too lazy to use a meme generator.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    I'm much more partial to Lone Wolf McQuade myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    yup, much better movie all around, and the showdown between Chuck Norris and David Carradine.
    And who knew that Pearl beer had magic healing powers!
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    And who knew that Pearl beer had magic healing powers!
    Chuck Norris. Duh.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Wow that is totally some shit I would have watched as a kid, but it doesn't look familiar at all. Was it not on the air very long?

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Wow that is totally some shit I would have watched as a kid, but it doesn't look familiar at all. Was it not on the air very long?
    I don't remember the cartoon at all; I just found this while surfing through links at YouTube. According to Wikipedia, it was originally broadcast in September 1986.

Chuck Norris: Karate Kommandos is an American animated television series that originally aired in 1986 as a syndicated five episode mini-series. It was created by and starred Chuck Norris as himself, and produced by Ruby-Spears Enterprises. Re-runs of the cartoon have occasionally aired on Boomerang and Adult Swim.

This fictionalized version of Chuck Norris is a United States government operative with a team of "radically diverse" warriors known as the Karate Kommandos. Together, they fight against the organization VULTURE (it was never revealed what VULTURE was short for) led by The Claw and his right-hand man Super Ninja.

The series follows the framing device of Mister T (also a Ruby-Spears production). At the beginning of each episode, a live action segment with Norris, usually at a gym or martial arts studio, is shown to explain what is going on. At the end of each episode, Norris narrates a moral lesson for the audience to learn.
    Last edited by BCG; 11-24-2018 at 08:07 AM.
    Yippee ki-yay

Wow only 5 episodes. Bummer, that definitely would have made my Saturday morning cartoon lineup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWRlVgWh2Og

Hungary's prime minister has new friend in Chuck Norris

Global News
    Published on Nov 29, 2018

Hungary Prime Minister Viktor Orban created a new friendship with Hollywood star Chuck Norris on Tuesday after they met in person for the first time during a visit to Budapest.
    Yippee ki-yay

Name:  13217446-5813-4C90-85F4-A20B48B5ADF5-2334-000003D202CBBB67.jpeg
Views: 289
Size:  54.6 KB
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Chuck Norris does not use a night light. Chuck Norris is not afraid of the dark.
    The dark, however, uses a Chuck Norris light.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List