Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris

He’s deserves his own meme thread. Show me what you got.
    Name:  A3D2EDCB-4020-4853-AFE4-56B0D1BADB37.jpeg
Views: 2363
Size:  93.5 KB

Name:  81A5AC19-3DC7-4958-BF2C-59D0CCE7CDD5.jpeg
Views: 1162
Size:  79.8 KB

Name:  AB686061-CBF1-4AFB-9BB2-7917EDA340C2.jpeg
Views: 1145
Size:  66.0 KB

Name:  0EEB878F-EA80-49B4-9339-9443CD5E876F.jpeg
Views: 1112
Size:  58.2 KB

Banned

My favorite is still Chuck Norris making a Chuck Norris Joke, in the Expendables 2 -

Anecdotally, my dad was in the Air Force with Chuck Norris. And of course, growing up in Dallas during the '90s, meant that Chuck Norris was absolutely a portion of our culture. Walker, Texas Ranger - was a can't miss show for most of my adolescent life. I took karate, because of Chuck Norris. I dressed up as a ninja or Chuck Norris for six or seven years for Halloween. I went to the Texas Ranger Museum, because of Chuck Norris. I loved revolvers, because Walker, carried one. I'm not sure that one can overstate the importance of Chuck Norris to a kid growing up in Dallas/Ft. Worth in the '90s.

PS: I saw Expendables 2 in the theaters, opening night. When this joke began, you could hear a pin drop. When Chuck Norris starts grinning - the theater erupted in applause. Seriously, a great time to be in a movie theater, when everyone witnesses a moment that will live forever, simultaneously.
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 10-04-2018 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    My favorite is still Chuck Norris making a Chuck Norris Joke, in the Expendables 2 -

Anecdotally, my dad was in the Air Force with Chuck Norris. And of course, growing up in Dallas during the '90s, meant that Chuck Norris was absolutely a portion of our culture. Walker, Texas Ranger - was a can't miss show for most of my adolescent life. I took karate, because of Chuck Norris. I dressed up as a ninja or Chuck Norris for six or seven years for Halloween. I went to the Texas Ranger Museum, because of Chuck Norris. I loved revolvers, because Walker, carried one. I'm not sure that one can overstate the importance of Chuck Norris to a kid growing up in Dallas/Ft. Worth in the '90s.

PS: I saw Expendables 2 in the theaters, opening night. When this joke began, you could hear a pin drop. When Chuck Norris starts grinning - the theater erupted in applause. Seriously, a great time to be in a movie theater, when everyone witnesses a moment that will live forever, simultaneously.
    I love it. “After five days of agonizing pain, the cobra died.” LMAO

You know why you'll never see a Chuck Norris Boulevard?

Because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.

Child of the 80s here; took Karate starting in ‘81 as a youth. You bet: Chuck Norris all day long. Return of the Dragon, Good guys wear black (loved the Porsche), the octagon... saw ‘em all in the theater with my dad.

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Banned
    Chuck Norris can get blood from a stone.

When Chuck Norris Cuts an onion, the onion cries

User Tag List