Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I am INTP

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    I've taken several Myers-Briggs tests, both individually and corporate sponsored, and have come up ENFJ each time. I don't disagree.
    Double tap.
    Last edited by Duelist; 10-17-2018 at 04:23 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    I've taken several Myers-Briggs tests, both individually and corporate sponsored, and have come up ENFJ each time. I don't disagree.
    ENFJ-A. And a teacher in school to be a school counselor, which is right in line with some of the careers they say fit.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I don't know how others in the field regard it, but this is Jordan Peterson's version of such a tool.

https://www.understandmyself.com/
    I tried this one. I liked it enough to buy a voucher and send it to a family member.

As other's have pointed out, it is fairly easy to manipulate the results of any test, even the version of the MMPI with 567 questions (many of them repetitive in an attempt to reduce gaming).

But in my opinion, these kind of tests are far more useful if one is honest. I've found them to be helpful in the workplace. Hell, I had no idea that some people were so different from me until I compared test results with coworkers.

This just popped up on Instapundit: Reason Magazine: Myers-Briggs Is Bunk
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List