Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaked: HK VP9B - Button Mag Release

Leaked: HK VP9B - Button Mag Release

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...tton-magazine/

From the leaked document, it appears that the VP9-B will have an MSRP of $719 and will be available with either 15 round or 10 round magazines for certain restricted areas. The push button isn’t ambidextrous, but it is reversible for those with the south-paw disease.
    I am a fan of the paddle release but hopefully this will help HK sell some more guns.
    Last edited by FPS; 10-03-2018 at 03:06 AM.

I agree, the paddle works fine for me, but there are some shooters and agencies that are stuck on the button release.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Played with these at IWA last year. Personally I preferred the button to the paddle.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

I’ll admit my biggest gripe about HKs was the paddle release, until I took on my P30 and started running it. Every now and then I get hung up on it but it’s not so bad once you get used to it. I can still easily switch between running the paddle on an HK and button on my Glock.

Like SecondsCount said though, some people are stubborn about their preference to button and I could see this helping HK move more guns and possibly secure a few more LE contracts.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

... gettin' really tired of people thinking being left-handed is a disease...
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    ... gettin' really tired of people thinking being left-handed is a disease...
    I think it technically classified as a disorder or abnormality.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Same mags or different?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I think it technically classified as a disorder or abnormality.
    you know what one of the best parts about being leftie is? no one sees the pimp hand a'comin'.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

No thanks.
    It is one of the best parts of an HK.
    I hope they don't try and get into the "let's move a lot of product" market. Industry is filled with them already.
    Buy Nice or Buy Twice!

Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

User Tag List