Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dale Fricke Rocks!

Dale Fricke Rocks!

Well guys I finally did it, I had a total shoulder replacement actually a reverse shoulder replacement. It was my right Arm and I happen to be right-handed, so on super super short notice I reached out to Dale to see if he could get me a left-handed holster for my GEN 5 Glock 19 Built by Ben over at Boresight Solutions. Dale said no problem he would get me taken care of and I had so much going on I completely Forgot to get back to him and get him paid and tell him to do the job and to my surprise two days before my surgery I walked out to the mailbox and low and behold there was my holster. I can’t say thank you enough to Dale for taking care of me. When I called him to get him paid and to thank him he said it was no problem that’s just the kind of guy he is. So if anybody’s looking for quality Kydex and wants amazing Service you need to look no further than Dale Fricke holsters. On another note I’m healing up slowly complete shoulder replacement is no joke when the nerve block wore off I was in pretty significant pain but it’s gradually getting better. OK guys have a great day for those of you that happened to pray Please send one my way thanks.
    Thanks God Bless and be safe,
    Rick
    Brave men defend themselves, braver men defend loved ones, Warriors defend strangers fools wait! The bravest man I know John 3:17!

Dale is a class act.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

That is completely consistent with my interactions with Dale. A prayer for your suffering.

One of my favorite appendix holsters for my P30 is a Dale Fricke Archangel.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Get feeling better Friend!

Get well!

Dale has made me a few, “wounded/surgical recovery,” rigs in the past too, in addition to a number of regular rigs. His gear is bombproof and he is a GREAT person to deal with in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Dale is a class act.
    Met him years ago while he was an itinerate pastor, holster maker, and firearms instructor before he really settled down. The dude rocks and I can't say enough good about him though he doesn't know me from Adam. Ordered a holster/mag pouch combo or two since then and the quality and service have been top notch. Hope he's still including a travel copy of the ESV with each order, but, if he's not, times are getting harder and I understand.

Prayers out Paladin.

Dale Fricke makes great gear! I've used an Archangel for several years and most recently picked up a Seraphim for my RMR'd G17. Always exceptional quality and service.

Dale Fricke Rocks!

Hope you get better Rick.

I had a positive experience with Dale as well. I called the number listed on the website about a question I had on a order...and he answered. Which I though was pretty cool. Product (a Zach) fit and finish was top notch.

Last edited by RJ; 10-03-2018 at 05:46 AM.

Dale Fricke Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fate View Post
    Hope he's still including a travel copy of the ESV with each order, but, if he's not, times are getting harder and I understand.
    He did in my order.

Last edited by RJ; 10-03-2018 at 05:45 AM.

User Tag List