Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dale Fricke Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    He sure is! He's been so generous answering my questions and explaining why "no" - no trigger clips for J frames or other metal pistols that I really wanted to do some business with him. Ergo a Gideon for my G45 and a Jonathan for my G43.
    Those look good. Out of curiosity, what was the reasoning on the metal guns? I have trigger guard holsters by other makers for J, K, K6s, and 1911s, and they seem to do ok, for what they are.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Duffy View Post
    S&W Model 27. All for RMRs.
    Dude, pics.

Dale is a great guy and a class act. Made a holster for a Deltapoint equipped M&P for my dad. Initially I specc'ed it left handed, because my father was going to switch to shooting left handed. Dad decided he wanted to continue with his right hand for shooting. So Dale swapped the holsters out, no problem, no charge, we just paid shipping to send it back. I had full intentions of purchasing the replacement holster, but Dale was adamant to simply swap them out.

In addition to being a nice guy, the holster is extremely well made.

Dale makes GREAT gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, I called him and ordered some K and L frame revolver holsters and he answered the phone and made me exactly what I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Those look good. Out of curiosity, what was the reasoning on the metal guns? I have trigger guard holsters by other makers for J, K, K6s, and 1911s, and they seem to do ok, for what they are.

He told me that minor variations in dimensions of a trigger guard don't matter so much in polymer framed guns but with a steel or alloy triggerguard of decades worth of J frames and too many 1911 versions/makes to count, they could hook/lock on and be too difficult to remove or hang up in a draw. So he opted not to pursue them.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I still consistently rely on my Fricke Archangel for G19. I’ve had it for probably close to a decade and it’s still going strong. He is truly a class act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List