Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Federal FC #1 Available?

Out of stock already.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Out of stock already.
    Dang, it said 99+ when I ordered. I wonder if P-F cleaned them out?

Anything popular is selling out in short order these days. SG Ammo had nothing but CCI snake shot available on their 9mm ammo page last I looked....

Site Supporter
    Thoughts on Century Arms Red Army Standard 9mm Luger Ammunition?

I just posted a case of LE132-1B on Gunbroker at extortion prices to see what will happen.

I didn’t see the #1 Buck flight control wad shells that started this whole thread, but Federal has other buckshot loads available for order on their website.

https://www.federalpremium.com/shotshell/

Bumping this thread, anyone heard if the improved version is coming out anytime soon? My backup, le13300, is also out of stock everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by PearTree View Post
    Bumping this thread, anyone heard if the improved version is coming out anytime soon? My backup, le13300, is also out of stock everywhere.
    I just bumped in because I saw the activity. I have a couple of sleeves of LE132 1B which I am zealously protecting.

I don't think LE132 1B is going to be on Federal's radar for a while.

My perception was that a lot of folks clamored for it, but apparently they weren't the ultimate decision makers for their agencies and the LE orders didn't come in the quantities needed.

Consider also that LE has, by-and-large, moved away from the shotgun to the patrol rifle in the last decade.

The sales just weren't there.

It would be my guess that somewhere in the bowels of Vista there is a program manager sitting at a desk in a converted supply closet. As his co-workers walk past they whisper to each other "He was a rising star, then he convinced them that LE was ready to move from 00B to 1B, rumor is that the only reason he's still here is because he caught the CEO....."
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    I just bumped in because I saw the activity. I have a couple of sleeves of LE132 1B which I am zealously protecting.

I don't think LE132 1B is going to be on Federal's radar for a while.

My perception was that a lot of folks clamored for it, but apparently they weren't the ultimate decision makers for their agencies and the LE orders didn't come in the quantities needed.

Consider also that LE has, by-and-large, moved away from the shotgun to the patrol rifle in the last decade.

The sales just weren't there.

It would be my guess that somewhere in the bowels of Vista there is a program manager sitting at a desk in a converted supply closet. As his co-workers walk past they whisper to each other "He was a rising star, then he convinced them that LE was ready to move from 00B to 1B, rumor is that the only reason he's still here is because he caught the CEO....."
    In my experience, it was an erratic performer. Maybe Federal is just taking a minute to sort it out.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium View Post
    In my experience, it was an erratic performer. Maybe Federal is just taking a minute to sort it out.
    It's been pretty well hashed over that there were issues in a lot of guns with a stray pellet or two from the 1B, and it seems Federal was not able to sort that out. So I'm not expecting it to be produced again. Eight pellet works and doesn't have the stray pellet issue.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

User Tag List