Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Federal FC #1 Available?

Federal FC #1 Available?

I’ve come to find that the OO reduced recoil loads are only about 95% reliable in my Benelli M2, but the #1 with it’s heavier payload is 100%. Unfortunately my stock is getting low and I don’t see any in stock anywhere.

Anyone have an idea if more will be produced, or has it become a contract order only item?

Thanks!

If this is the case, then this is something worthy of a group buy, considering it is the most viable 12 gauge load out there with no close competitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    I’ve come to find that the OO reduced recoil loads are only about 95% reliable in my Benelli M2, but the #1 with it’s heavier payload is 100%. Unfortunately my stock is getting low and I don’t see any in stock anywhere.

Anyone have an idea if more will be produced, or has it become a contract order only item?

Thanks!

Not currently in stock but I've had good luck with "notify when back in stock" emails with this outfit.

https://www.sgammo.com/product/12-ga...l-wad-le132-1b
    Last edited by JHC; 10-02-2018 at 12:25 PM.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Another source from where I got mine last:

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...b-p-58630.aspx
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

Thanks, I am on both of those notification lists. I think I’ve been on SG’s for months.

Using Ammoseek.com shows no #1 anywhere right now.

Check ammoseek weekly, if not every two or three days. Buy it when it's in stock, it goes fast.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    Thanks, I am on both of those notification lists. I think I’ve been on SG’s for months.

Using Ammoseek.com shows no #1 anywhere right now.
    I've been on both of those waiting lists for many months myself, without ever getting an in stock notification.

Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut View Post
    If this is the case, then this is something worthy of a group buy, considering it is the most viable 12 gauge load out there with no close competitors.
    If someone can set up a group buy of FC#1, I'm in for at least 100 shells...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    If someone can set up a group buy of FC#1, I'm in for at least 100 shells...
    Same.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut View Post
    Fwiw, 00 is a pretty close competitor. I have no hesitation to use 00.

User Tag List