Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dive Watch

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    With 40 meters the max recommended depth for recreational diving it's really irrelevant.
    You're not taking into account all of the other underwater things you do with a dive watch, including infiltrating underwater bases, getting into spear-gun fights with guards, being shot out of torpedo tubes to escape the self-destruct sequence, and disarming overloading nuclear submarine reactors, to name a few.

Pretty irrelevant since dive watches are in the same class as wall mounted telephones.
    Don't you collect swords?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoland View Post
    You're not taking into account all of the other underwater things you do with a dive watch, including infiltrating underwater bases, getting into spear-gun fights with guards, being shot out of torpedo tubes to escape the self-destruct sequence, and disarming overloading nuclear submarine reactors, to name a few.
    You Sir are absolutely correct. I don't know how I overlooked those contingencies.

I'm new to this crowdfunding thing so it should be stated somewhere that this avenue is not without risks. One thing in the campaigns favor is they have a working prototype.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Don't you collect swords?
    Sure do, so I'm an SME on irrelevant things.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

LOL.

I will say the 'James Bond' mindset pretty much drove every watch purchase I ever made as a yute.

OP - Thats a beautiful watch. Buy it and enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    LOL.

I will say the 'James Bond' mindset pretty much drove every watch purchase I ever made as a yute.

OP - Thats a beautiful watch. Buy it and enjoy it!
    Thanks Rich! I did get in on the first early bird special the question is will it reach funding. I am actually pre buying this for my son in anticipation that he will complete his first year of college with good grades and retain his scholarships.

Site Supporter
    I'm glad I clicked on this post. What a beautiful watch! I actually need a new watch, and, as much as I want it, even those low funds just aren't available - having recently bought a new pistol/sights/holster/ammo (back to .45ACP). I will "stay tuned in," though. Thanks for the link.

Guys I contacted the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission and they verified in an email that Paulson Watches is a registered company there.
    I did this because I was warned on another website about Indie Gogo having a bad rep for people not getting their product or money back.
    So being registered and having a working prototype makes me feel easier about the whole thing.
    They have done a mock up of some changes that have been recommended by backers so I am including the latest mock up photo they have posted.Name:  Paulson.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  47.3 KB

Fully funded with 17 days to go. Is anyone here getting one of these watches?

Site Supporter
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who's salivating at the prospect of....PICTURES. I do believe it's called living vicariously. Of course, with me, that applies to damn near everything here on PF. I certainly am not complaining because the education I've acquired (along with all the beautiful images) here is THE best kind - the kind that came from experience of true experts who are more than willing to share. I cannot thank you all enough.

Final production mock up. Changes to littature and the min/second hands. Two weeks left in the campaign.Name:  3F076878-C618-428A-9499-0281B4C711B7-641-0000006AF7887AE8.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  26.2 KB
    Last edited by UNK; 10-16-2018 at 09:02 AM.

User Tag List