Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are there any Magpul bipod owners on here?

Are there any Magpul bipod owners on here?

Looking for firsthand reviews. I just saw it on Brownells and am tempted.

https://www.brownells.com/shooting-a...rod119659.aspx
    #RESIST

In for info.

I handled one a couple weeks ago in the Primary Arms store, seemed nice.

In for info...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

From what I’ve read so far, it’s better than a Harris and not as good as an Atlas. Easy to load, and might as well plan on locking the pan and tilt features from the get go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I've had one for about a month. I haven't had the chance to use it a ton, but so far my impressions are positive for the price point. It is not an atlas, and isn't as solid as the atlas bipods I have tried, but it is still very good. I got the mlok version, and I think it is a good option for putting a bipod on one rifle and leaving it there. I believe they have an ARMS compatible one coming out that you can put the ADM QD mount on, and that would be my preferred option if I was wanting to move it from gun to gun.

I put it on a 16" stainless barreled upper that I wanted to make into a quasi "SPR" more to try out the longer range shooting/calling wind/estimating distance/etc. without having to buy another gun. So far it has worked very well for that purpose, and is plenty stable for the sort of shooting I am doing, and isn't too heavy or too expensive.

I’d be interest in one, BUT...with no good option for mounting it to a sling stud...not exactly what I need.

Ordered the MLOK one from Brownells. I'll let you guys know what I think.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Ordered the MLOK one from Brownells. I'll let you guys know what I think.
    Foot tap... well?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Seriously, though - I’m trying to set up a new rifle (a DD Delta 5) and one of these in MLOK is on my short list for an inexpensive bipod. I know it’s no Atlas, but I’m not a fan of Harris and similar bipods.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    I bought one but I prefer the Harris. I just found the Harris more "robust". That is just my personal opinion.

User Tag List