Thread: New grip training tool

New grip training tool

Name:  thumbblaster.jpg
Views: 942
Size:  37.7 KB

I got a 2" Thumb Blaster from Lucas Raymond at the Arm Assassin Strength Shop. Besides being a really good thumb training tool, flipping it around and using to train crush grip, is an almost perfect replication of the crush grip used on a pistol. Neutral wrist, minimal skin stretch, no rotation and minimal thumb involvement. It's easy on the skin and joints, and carryovers well to a firing grip. For $35 IMO it's one of the best implements out there for grip training for pistol shooting.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by txdpd View Post
    Name:  thumbblaster.jpg
Views: 942
Size:  37.7 KB

I got a 2" Thumb Blaster from Lucas Raymond at the Arm Assassin Strength Shop. Besides being a really good thumb training tool, flipping it around and using to train crush grip, is an almost perfect replication of the crush grip used on a pistol. Neutral wrist, minimal skin stretch, no rotation and minimal thumb involvement. It's easy on the skin and joints, and carryovers well to a firing grip. For $35 IMO it's one of the best implements out there for grip training for pistol shooting.
    Do they have an online shop? How do I order one?

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    Do they have an online shop? How do I order one?
    Send him an email or a message on facebook, and he'll send you a Paypal invoice.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

User Tag List