Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Alien Pistol from Laugo Arms

Heh...
    Gun Jedi doesn't shoot red dot very well.

Also, me having a conversation with my bank account...

Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

This is the most impressive 'innovative' design I've seen thus far on a pistol.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

For $5000 I'd buy another nighthawk and $1500-$2000 in ammo. If I was gonna spend that kind of money though it wont be on another handgun.

Site Supporter
    So I went on Lancer Systems' website and I saw that the initial run of 500 Aliens for US consumption is sold out; last week there were still a few available. Anybody here have one coming? Looks like it was $2500 down and $2500 due before delivery....definitely not chump change.

Wish I could be one of the few, but with everything going on these days I'm just going to have to live vicariously through whoever does end up with one. I wonder how many will get shot, and how many will go straight to safe queen status.

Site Supporter
    Sounds like these will be hitting buyers' hands sometime around Christmas / New Year's, they're arriving at Lancer on Monday or Tuesday and shipping right out. Should be a bunch of YT videos on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by TBone550 View Post
    Sounds like these will be hitting buyers' hands sometime around Christmas / New Year's, they're arriving at Lancer on Monday or Tuesday and shipping right out. Should be a bunch of YT videos on the way.
    I hope so. I haven’t received the phone call yet for mine.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
    I hope so. I haven’t received the phone call yet for mine.
    I've seen and admired your collection on a couple different forums. Do you plan to shoot yours?

Quote Originally Posted by TBone550 View Post
    I've seen and admired your collection on a couple different forums. Do you plan to shoot yours?
    Thank you

Yes I do. It would be nice to be able to get a standard model and leave the Signature model Unfired, but God only knows of or when those will be available. I’m hearing price will be $4000+ anyway.

The funny thing is that I live 15 minutes from Lancer

User Tag List