Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sabaton - power metal about historic battles

Site Supporter
    So for any historical metal heads, Sabaton dropped two new songs in the last month. A standalone single "Bismarck" and the first single off their new album The Great War,"Fields of Verdun"

Looking at their tour dates, I might just have to venture out to a live concert for the first time in years since they're performing 10 miles from my current location.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Site Supporter
    Woke up to a notification that The Great War was available. Great way to start a day off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

I’m very late to the party, but just found a reference to Sabaton’s Winged Hussars on IG and now I’m trying to find more songs if theirs that I like.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    My little brother turned me on to this band a year or two ago. Loved it ever since.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    My whole family loves them!

A good argument can be made that they are the best band in History!

User Tag List