Thread: NF SHV 3-10x42 Now Has An Illuminated Forceplex Reticle

NF SHV 3-10x42 Now Has An Illuminated Forceplex Reticle

Just saw this on the NF site. It's model C611.

It looks like a solid scope with a good reputation for customer service and an illuminated reticle for under a grand.

Am I missing anything?

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

I'd be more inclined to purchase if they offered a Mil Dot or MilC, but I've already got an NXS 2.5-10 with a Mil Dot.

I'm still waiting on the 4-14 with a MilC

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Just saw this on the NF site. It's model C611.

It looks like a solid scope with a good reputation for customer service and an illuminated reticle for under a grand.

Am I missing anything?

Okie John
    They also added the C610 which is the same scope with an illuminated MOAR reticle.

The one I really want is their fixed 4.5 with the illuminated IHR reticle.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Any NF will have rock solid dependability, and if you’re not going to get an ATACR I’d have a hard time spending NXS money over a SHV truth be told.

The illuminated reticle in the 3–10 is awesome news, this will make the perfect 300 yard hunting scope for many people.

For another 8oz and $250, the 4-14 F1 SHV really expands the capability to almost anything an average fella would ever need to do. For the price its easy to forget the slightly cumbersome length and how wind holds with the Mil-R reticle are a pain in the ass (Mil-C FTW).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    I know somewhere you can pre-order and get a great price on it, just saying...
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

User Tag List