Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G19 AIWB X300U Holster

I don't carry consistently with a wml but when I do carry it's in a bawidamann Gotham holster.

Very comfy

And I can carry a Glock, Beretta, or 1911

Site Supporter
    I don't know why the X300 isn't listed on JMCK's site, but when I messaged him about it he just had me put in the notes that I was using the X300.

Quote Originally Posted by scjbash View Post
    I don't know why the X300 isn't listed on JMCK's site, but when I messaged him about it he just had me put in the notes that I was using the X300.
    scjbash, the X300U is on the site, the X300 (2 different animals) is not anymore. FYI, we have new CNC molds for the Glock X300U that will fit the X300U, XH35, XH30!(just not up on the site yet, not enough time in the day) It may even fit the older X300, but I don't have one anymore so I cannot be sure on that one.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Sorry if my googlefu is too weak but who do we like for an X300U 19X holster.

I didnt see the option on JMCK so need other suggestions.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Go to their website, hover over Store, mouse down to Light-Bearing Holsters, move to your right to view different options, commence smiling.............

Keith

Sounds like JMCK is getting more of my money.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    scjbash, the X300U is on the site, the X300 (2 different animals) is not anymore. FYI, we have new CNC molds for the Glock X300U that will fit the X300U, XH35, XH30!(just not up on the site yet, not enough time in the day) It may even fit the older X300, but I don't have one anymore so I cannot be sure on that one.
    I was looking at the IWB for the Beretta 92 with an X300U at the time. I put it in the notes though. I looked at the AIWB Light Bearing to see if Grey may have overlooked it and I don't see the G19 or G17 with the X300U.

User Tag List