Thread: Glock Gen 5 suppressor height sight options?

Glock Gen 5 suppressor height sight options?

Is anyone aware of suppressor height sights available for Gen 5? I see Dawson lists them for a 34, not sure if they will work on a 19/19x.

So long as they are made for a 9mm/.40 Glock slide, they will fit.

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    So long as they are made for a 9mm/.40 Glock slide, they will fit.
    From what I have seen, the POI will be high. Gen 5's need a taller front sight that Gen 4 and prior given a comparable rear sight.

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    From what I have seen, the POI will be high. Gen 5's need a taller front sight that Gen 4 and prior given a comparable rear sight.
    I’ve never heard of that. Dawson also makes many different height front sights and adjustable rear sights, so I don’t know what the issue is. My adjustable set is as tall as my Ameriglo suppressor sights.

I’ve never heard of that. Dawson also makes many different height front sights and adjustable rear sights, so I don’t know what the issue is. My adjustable set is as tall as my Ameriglo suppressor sights.
    I have experienced it first hand. Dawson told me that the Gen 5's lock up at a different angle. Ameriglo has a list of Gen 5 specific part numbers.
    I learned it by putting Gen 4 sights on my Gen 5, all the other info came pouring in after.

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    I have experienced it first hand. Dawson told me that the Gen 5's lock up at a different angle. Ameriglo has a list of Gen 5 specific part numbers.
    I learned it by putting Gen 4 sights on my Gen 5, all the other info came pouring in after.
    Interesting.

I'll have to look into it. Either way, it shouldn't be that much of an impact that Dawson adjustables with an appropriate front sight can't fix. I would just call Dawson direct. They have been extremely helpful to me in the past.

Interesting.

I'll have to look into it. Either way, it shouldn't be that much of an impact that Dawson adjustables with an appropriate front sight can't fix. I would just call Dawson direct. They have been extremely helpful to me in the past.
    Thanks for the input. I will give them a shout. The only complaint I have about Dawson's is how poor their finish is. Was hoping for something that doesn't rust and get shiny spots knocked in it quite so easily.

User Tag List