Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommended for S&W trigger work?

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Lots of smiths won't touch the lock. That may be something you have to handle yourself after it comes back from the trigger work.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    I have a trio of S&W revolvers (M10-8, M681-2, and M22-4) that I sent to S&W for their Combat Revolver package. I'm pretty pleased with them, plus they're officially still to factory specs. It'd be worth checking out.

Denny Reichard at Sand Burr Gun Ranch is absolutely top notch. http://sandburrgunranch.com/ .

Karl Sokol is great. Has done work for me for nearly 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mas View Post
    Denny Reichard at Sand Burr Gun Ranch is absolutely top notch. http://sandburrgunranch.com/ .
    Denny did a fantastic job on a Model 27 he sold me. He also takes care of the lock. I recommend him very highly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Duffy View Post
    Denny did a fantastic job on a Model 27 he sold me. He also takes care of the lock. I recommend him very highly.
    Denny performed a miracle on an early 2000's Model 65 I sent him that had a horrible hitch in the middle of the double action pull. It's now the best double-action revolver trigger I've ever tried. Smooth as glass at around 9 3/4 - 10 pounds, and it's never failed to light off tough CCI magnum primers. He also took care of the lock at my request.

When he was done with the work, he called me to talk about the gun and what he did and why. I thought that went way above and beyond normal gunsmith customer service. He is now the only gunsmith I'll ever use for S&W revolvers.
    Ordinary guy

I use Dave Olhasso for revolver work. A shooter as well as a smith.

Full disclosure, he is a good friend of mine.

User Tag List