Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaked: new Glock G45

I like the G45 as a whole, but I really have no need for the serrations or flared magwell. The magwell works and isn't a problem, but it isn't a have to have either. The front serrations on my 19FS caused a bit of dragging on my ALS locking system, and I suspect these will do the same. It doesn't hang the gun up, but does detract from a smooth draw, and seemed exaggerated when drawing under speed and stress. Glocks slab side design has never lent itself well to front serrations and duty holsters internal locking systems. The ones I had done on an angle didn't cause any issues though.

I had a pre order for one, but have since decided to take a hold and wait on this one. I may pick one up at some point, but my four 19X's have been perfect.

I am suspecting there is going to be a few used 19X for sale in the near future, and so I am on the hunt for #5 now.

Plus I love the 19X roll marks in black....

TXPO
    Last edited by Texaspoff; 09-24-2018 at 09:42 AM.
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post
    If that’s the case I will have one in a couple weeks. Adding night sights will likely add to that figure.
    GT has the G45 with BOLD sights listed for $477 (blue label).

Anyone other than GT have these listed for sale for mere mortals? Nothing at Brownells yet.

Ok then. I take back everything I said about Glock. I will be getting one of these but it will be sent to Ben for some of his grip work magic after being vetted. Just need to decide if I want to chop the 17 to a 19 or just stick with the 19.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Center Shot View Post
    The Blue Label price for the G45 is $398.20

https://www.gtdist.com/glock-45-9mm-...ed-sights.html
    Damn it! I keep forget to mail in my GSSF stuff to get my coupon. Ugggggghhhhhh

Are the gen 5 MOS pistols coming out at the same time? Finally want to get on the gen5 and optics trains.

Site Supporter
    The firearm blog site that I reference, had info on other models.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ic-ready-gen5/

Geez, I have a Gen 2 19, Gen 3 26, Gen 4 17 and a G42.

That's it until the plasma carbine comes out.

I am #1 on a local waiting list for a G45.

Are there any concerns that the new release units could have reliability problems until production is settled in and there's feedback?

I mean, all that's "new" is the lower frame, every other part is existing stock from G17G5 or G19X right?
    Last edited by STI; 09-24-2018 at 12:59 PM.

User Tag List