Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New home for the P30

Nice rig!!!

I am not one to be called a "fairy", but if it gets me that holster, let me find some tights around here. Just kidding John, I hope to see the AIWB set-up soon and look forward to placing a legitimate order.

Chip

I know my wife has a Twinkle Bell outfit, but I ain't shaving my legs

Seriously I'm really digging that set up and can't wait to see the AIWB holster. Great work period.
    Last edited by JM Campbell; 03-10-2011 at 01:50 AM.

John, this looks awesome.

thats a very nice looking setup. hopefully it doesnt take too long to get your P30.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipster View Post
    I am not one to be called a "fairy", but if it gets me that holster, let me find some tights around here. Just kidding John, I hope to see the AIWB set-up soon and look forward to placing a legitimate order.

Chip
    I'd almost pay for the mag pouch to see that in September.

That is some gorgeous leather, John.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnN View Post
    I'd almost pay for the mag pouch to see that in September.
    I am hoping to have my backlog down to 3 months or so (hopefully by the end of April)

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

IMO John is in the tier 1 category when it comes to leather holster makers. Several years ago I had him make me a couple IBS holsters for a Glock 19, 17, and 5" 1911. Except when required, I have never used another holster since. They are that good. I used to go through holsters like underwear, but not anymore. The only other holster I kept was an Alessi PCH that Lou made just for me with my name on it. His work is easily as good as any leather maker out there, and his delivery times have always been reasonable.

That said, none of you are allowed to call him and order anything until I get my next order in. I want to try out a AIWB holster
    Last edited by STS; 03-12-2011 at 09:28 AM. Reason: spelling

Do you think he would let us call in and order something that is not even an "official" product yet? Screw it, I am gonna try on Monday! John N, maybe you will get to see it in September after all.

User Tag List